From beginners to professionals, typically they are using variety of golf clubs depending on the situations and the course playing on. Here are the 4 most common clubs used by the professionals are,
1. Driver: Drivers typicall have the longest shafts and the lowest loft of any club in the bag. Usually this club is used for tee shots on par-4 and par-5 holes.
2. Fairway woods: This comeup with slightly higher shorter shaft of driver and a higher loft used for longer shots off the fairway.
3. Irons: This Irons are used for wide range of shots from tee shots on the shorter hole to approach shots on the green.
4. Wedges: Wedges are similar to Irons but have even higher lofts that making the club ideal for short shots around the green.
5. Putter: The putter is used to roll the ball along the green and into the hole.