Golf simulator is an indoor setup which provides us a huge number of graphically simulated golf courses to play golf. This set up is used by the golfers to play golf regardless of the weather conditions and time of the day in controlled and converted premises. Golf is generally played on a clear sunny day in summers. With the help of golf simulator for home, you do not need to worry about the climatic conditions or time of the day. You can play golf with golf simulator anywhere and anytime. You can sharpen your gaming skills whenever and wherever you wanted.
Before choosing a golf simulator for the home, you should thoroughly go through all and get knowledge about their pros and cons. You should know about your needs well. You should make a full market research before choosing a one. A good golf simulator for home is one which can be easily set up at the home, at the office, in the garage or basement. It must have a brilliant brain (indoor golf simulator), a hitting mat which is of good quality &heavy in weight which let you feel realistic while hitting the ball and hitting net which is capable of capturing the ball and can easily bounce back the ball to you to prevent damage to the screen. You should keep followings things in your mind before choosing a golf simulator for home: –
1. The quality of material used: – The first thing you should keep in mind while choosing a golf simulator is the quality of the materials used. Golf simulator setup consists of many things such as; a hitting net, a hitting mat, and a golf simulator. A golf simulator has sensors which sense the motion of the ball and the impact of the ball after hitting and gives information about ball data and club data with the help of a computer program. So, it is very necessary that golf simulator must be of good quality. The 2nd thing is a hitting mat where actually the hitting occurs. So it must be of good quality so that you will feel realistic while hitting the ball. The 3rd thing is a hitting net which catches and bounces back the golf ball. It should be of good quality to prevent damage to the screen.
2. Performance: – You should choose a golf simulator which can be easily installed to both indoor and outdoor settings. Its performance must be outstanding and according to your needs. The performance of the golf simulator depends upon the quality of the material used.
3. Affordable: – Before buying a golf simulator for home, you should go through the price list and performance. You should choose a golf simulator which is of good quality, have high performance and easily affordable having a low price tag.
4. Portability: – You should choose a golf simulator for home which can be easy portable, to which you can carry easily with you. It should acquire less space, light in weight and can be easily carried in a duffle bag.
Best Training Aids for Beginners: – If you are a beginner and wanted to learn golf then you need best training aids which help you in improving your game. With the advance technology and wide array of golf training aids, you no longer need to drive long hours down to the golf range for practice. You can simply practice at the comfort of your home.
• BirdleBall: –
This little practice ball gives beginners the chance to drill numerous shots anywhere they can find some open space. This helpful training tool helps in practicing your swing in your yard, house, office or any other small space. The hollow BirdleBall are made up of extremely durable super polymer that gives the feel and accuracy of hitting a real golf ball. These balls travel less far while at the same time allows you to take your swing to practice your strike. You can also practice with this BirdleBall in your home by targeting into the bucket.
This simple and effective little device attaches to your club shaft and connects to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth. Once activated, you can analyze your movement in 3D from any angle with each swing of the club. It allows you to track and improve on key performance indicators such as club head speed, tempo, backswing position, and hip rotation.
• SKLZ Smash Bag: –
The smash bag is a heavy-duty impact training tool which is made up of durable PVC nylon. This smash bag helps you in making perfect connection between your clubface and ball. This bag is light and can be easily taken anywhere for continued practice.
iPing Putting App Cradle is very beneficial when determining the right club for your game. This app is free to download. After downloading the app, just load it up and connect the phone to the cradle attached to your club shaft. It computes your putting stroke consistency and displays it on the screen using some variables: stroke type, impact angle, and tempo.
This product is held in your upper hand while using your normal golf grip and is designed to help you to improve your distance, consistency, posture, and backswing mechanics by helping to prevent the early wrist break and improper setup position. Being a beginner, it is essential you learn the fundamentals of how to set up and swing threw the ball properly.
• Izzo Smooth Swing: –
This is a band which helps in improving your swing. This based on the theory that by binding both arms together during the swing and retaining your correct posture make the swing perfect.
All of these training aids are affordable and useful for those persons who want to learn and improve their golf skills without wasting much time. You should have all these in your kit for learning the game of golf because these will help you in learning proper mechanics.
Golf gloves are used to make you grasp greater control of your clubs and offers a great grip while swinging. You might have seen golfers wearing golf gloves in one hand only while playing. The first thing you need to determine is which hand to wear a glove on. A golf glove is worn to your top hand as it relates to your grip. This means that the right-handed golfers wear a left-hand glove and the left-handed golfers wear a right handed glove. We are providing you ten best gloves; the choice is yours’ which one you wanted to have.
1. Callaway Tour Authentic: –
Callaway Tour Authentic gloves are made up of lightweight, breathable compression fabric for the back of the hand and a vented. It has an elastic opening at the cuff to keep it tight. Perforation on fingers and thumb provide moisture reduction enhance grip and feel.
2. Footjoy StaSof: –
These gloves provide optimum feel, moisture management, and grip through its advanced performance leather. So that it can perform well in all weather conditions and grips better as it becomes ore moist during play.
These gloves are made up of soft tech leather for a soft feel. It has perforation holes that enhance breathability, a contoured fit wrist lining and Stretch fit tab adjustment as well as a moisture wicking wristband.
4. Ping Sensor Tour: –
These gloves are made up of soft, lightweight leather. These gloves are made up by Sensor Cool technology in the wristband and pr-curve fingers for a natural fit and feel. Perforation in fingers provides breathability while a perforated Velcro closure helps ventilation.
5. Nike Dri-Fit-Tech: –
These gloves also have perforations in the fingers and back hand that provides breathability, moisture management and an increased range of motion. These gloves are made up of the premium Cabretta leather tanning process which offers a soft, supple feel and excellent grip.
6. Srixon Cabretta Leather: –
These gloves are made up of premium quality Cabretta leather which fit and feel. These gloves along with Lycra knuckle inserts positioned across the knuckles provide flexibility with a comfortable fit.
7. Footjay SciFlex Tour: –
These gloves have Taction2 APL leather in the palm and fingers which improve grip and enhance moisture management. Cool MicroVent FiberSof material is located in the back of the hand which helps in enhancing breathability and feel.
8. Wilson Staff FG Tour: –
These gloves are made up of extra-thin Cbyssinian Cabretta leathers. It is made up with Tack Teck tanning process which helps in complete feel and control. It also boasts a 3M Scotchguard leather protection for extra softness.
9. Titleist Players: –
Titleist Players Glove uses the finest Cabretta leather to provide the thinnest feel and most consistent fit. Perforation in the fingers and small vents between fingers enhance breathability.
10. Kasco Palm Fit: –
The Palm Fit Glove have a non-stitch design that helps to generate extra distance, whereas non-slip pads at the tip of the thumb and the base of the palm maintain consistency and increase the glove’s durability after each round.
While performing swing in golf, it is necessary golf shoes to have a broader shoe base, so that the player can maintain the balance and cannot fall. This is why that the golf shoes tend to have a larger sole than other athletic shoes that can offer a grip to the feet. Playing a game with the best golf shoes can go a long way, especially for beginners. Some of the best golf shoes that are comfortable and provide the grip to the feet are: –
1. FootJoy Pro/SL: – FootJoy Pro/SL provides superior feel with Fined Tuned Foam for supple cushioning. A perimeter weighted outsole is designed for superior stability which is light in weight.
2. Ecco Cool: – Ecco Cool shoes are made up of luxurious, hydromax treated leather upper that is naturally soft, breathable and strong. It comprises of Gore-Tex Surround technology which makes an advanced air channeling system within the grid-shaped sole structure that provides 360-degree breathability without compromising on waterproof protection so that your feet stay dry and comfortable in all conditions.
3. Adidas Powerband Boa Boost: – These shoes are made with microfiber synthetic leather upper, with a brand new Laceless L6 Boa Closure system to maximize comfort, traction and stability.
4. Under Armour Spieth One: – These shoes have performance enhancing features, including breathability, waterproof uppers that use a single sea to enhance fit, feel and comfort by reducing weight required layers. Rotational Resistance Traction cleats prevent the unwanted rotation of the foot during the swing whereas a dual durometer outsole provides a softer forefoot section for flexibility and a firmer heel section for flexibility and a firmer heel section for stability and support.
5. FootJoy HyperFlex II: – These golf shoes include a specialized exoskeleton combined with a soft and comfortable athletic mesh; these two layers conform to the natural shape of your feet to deliver incredible retention properties. These shoes are equipped with Fined Tuned Foam and an Optimized Performance Stabilizer which provide ultra-soft underfoot cushioning without compromising with lateral support.
6. Sketchers Go Golf Pro II: – Sketchers Go Golf Pro II are made up of leather and synthetic overlay trim. It has H2GO seam seal which makes it waterproof. Dynamic diamond-design traction plate delivers maximum grip along with a low profile, and a quick-release outsole keeps you stable and ready for any golf shot.
7. Nike Lunar Control Vapor: – These shoes have an ‘Articulated Integrated Traction outsole’ which increase the contact points for better traction. It has channels between the teeth like structures help for balance by keeping you lower to the ground.
8. Ecco Cage Pro: – These super lightweight shoes looks good and perform flawlessly. These shoes are waterproof and keep the feet dry while playing. These shoes have an organically structured design which provides stability, and comfort.
9. FootJoy Contour Fit: – These shoes use a Fine-Tuned Foam midsole which is soft and light in weight. It provides you soft cushioning and does not compromise on support and stability.
10. Puma Tour Ignite Disc: -These are lace-fewer shoes that provide a fully custom fit with a micro-adjusting reel system. It quickly adjusts to your feet for a secure fit and makes you feel comfortable. It has ignited foam cushioning that provides golfers comfort and stability.
Groove Sharpeners are the instruments which help in bringing back the grooves to a “new like”. These tolls are specially designed to help sharpen dull grooves on your tired old club, making them like they were new. This allows you to make the shots with accuracy. Some of the Best Golf Groove Sharpeners are: –
1. Vancle 6-Cutter Golf Club Sharpener: – The Vancle 6-Cutter Golf Club Sharpener comes with 6 different sizes cutting heads and two different cutter types for U and V shaped club grooves. This makes it perfect for all types of clubs. This groove sharpener is made up with highest quality metal with high-grade precision tool vacuum heat treated steel. It measures 60 on the Rockwell hardness scale, for maximum durability and effective cutting. This feature means that it would not break anytime soon. It can be easily stored as it is packed in a clear plastic safety container. This golf groove sharpener tool is present in many colors in the market. It works by cutting away bent over metal in the grooves of your club and re-sharpen it.
2. POY Golf Groove Sharpener: – It is another instrument which has a cutter of different sizes that can be used to sharpen the grooves in both U and V shaped club grooves. POY Golf Groove Sharpener is also made up of steel, but its handle is made up of aluminum which allows for easy and comfortable grip. It is stored in a protective foam bag for ultimate cover protection. Its main advantage is that the consistent use can quickly dull the sharpening blades.
3. Wedge Guys nU Groove Sharpener: – Wedge guys nU Groove Sharpener is the strongest golf club groove sharpener which clear and restore your wedges, irons and all other golf clubs. It comes with a 4” aluminum handle and non-slip grip which makes it strong to clean grit and does not damage your clubs. It measures 64 on the Rockwell scale. You can instantly improve your game and restore each and every golf club with Wedge Guys nU Groove Sharpener. The main disadvantage of this sharpener tool is that it goes well with narrow face grooves, but doesn’t go well with wider face grooves.
4. TruGroove Golf Club Groove Sharpener: – It is pen like groove sharpener that looks simply great. It’s grooving made from hardened tool steel with an aluminum handle. This is easy to use tool whether you are right handed or left handed golfer. Its protective aluminum cap prevents damage to the precision tip during storage. It has a key chain included which you can attach to your golf. It also works on both U as well as V-shaped clubs.
5. GrooveMaster Adjustable Golf Groove Sharpener: – It is the sharpener which can be adjusted in length according to the will of the user. It has large and easy grip handle, which in combination with the adjustable length makes it best among all. IT comes with 6 blade design, so that it can be easily used with any type of clubs. The only drawback of the tool is its price tag.
Golf tees are basically used during the initial stroke of every hole. The place where this stroke is performed is known as teeing ground. Golf tees are made up of wooden as well as plastic. The Golf tees are of three styles; traditional wood golf tees which provide the golfer maximum flexibility, a brush tee which is made with synthetic bristles and tends to bend upon impact, and zero friction golf tees which reduce the friction. A golf tee helps in building stability off the ball. It also helps in hitting longer and achieving lower scores.
Best 7 Golf tees are: –
1. CHAMP Zarma FLYtee: -These are the most efficient and well-rounded tees. CHAMP Zarma FLYtees are the best plastic golf tees foe the tee smashers and comes with many colors. They are eco-friendly and extremely durable that is why best for tee smashers. They are built in a contour head with 6 prongs which help in balancing the golf ball at the top. It helps in reducing friction so as to generate a stronger and longer drive.
2. Unbreakable Golf Tees by Playing Pro: – As the name suggests that these golf tees are unbreakable and most durable. These don’t crack or break before 100 shots. These tees are built with synthetic materials. These tees are used by the professional golfers in the world due to their high quality and durability.
3. Zero Friction Tour 3-Prong Golf Tees: – The Zero Friction Golf Tees are made to reduce the friction. These tees have a 3-prong top, which reduces the contact point with the golf ball. The main disadvantage of these golf tees is that they cannot be used when the weather is windy because the golf ball doesn’t make balance on the tee top.
4. Pride Professional Tee System Prolength Plus Tee: – These are wooden tees which are used for generating high angles of launch. The best part of these tees is their height which can help you in achieving better shot accuracy.
5. Martini Golf 3-1/4” Durable Plastic Tee: -This tee is built with huge cup alcove which makes the process of placing and tilting the ball towards the target easier. This help in achieving greater accuracy with less resistance on the club head. Martini Golf 3-1/4” Durable Plastic are made u with a polymer resin, which means they provide excellent durability. The main disadvantage of these tees is their diameter, which makes it difficult to fit in the cart holder.
6. VersaGolf Premium Bamboo Golf Tees: – VersaGolf Premium Bamboo Golf Tees are made up of bamboo, which results in it to have excellent strength and flexibility. These tees may look basic but have excellent performance. These golf tees don’t bend even after some high impact shots. It can easily dig into a hard ground as well.
7. 4 Yards More Reduced Friction Golf Tee by Greenkeepers: – These tees are built with 6-prong, flexible crowns and this helps in minimizing resistance. These tees are made up of synthetic fibers and hence durable. The main disadvantage of these tees is that they lack flexibility.
For improving your game it is necessary to know exactly how far to hit the ball. GPS Watches are distance measuring devices that quickly, accurately and conveniently measure the distance.
Best 5 Golf GPS Watches are: –
1. Garmin Approach S6 Watch: – Garmin Approach S6 Watch allows you to pinpoint distances with the help of a touch screen. It also has features like swing strength and tempo training. The main features of the Garmin Approach S6 Watch are: –
• These GPS watches are easy to use.
• These GPS watches are light in weight, sleek and very well designed.
• The overhead hole maps and aerial views are awesome and the touch screen also works well.
• It is accurate within about 3 yards for concurrent distances.
The main disadvantage of this GPS watch is its cost.
2. TomTom Golfer 2 GPS Watch: – TomTom Golfer 2 GPS Watch has amazing features such as waterproof, weighing a paltry 2 ounces, comfortable on the arm and a long battery life. It has more amazing features like Auto Shot Detection for scoring, the overview and zoom, accuracy and the display of the data on the screen and is easy to afford. The main features of this GPS watch are: –
• It has an excellent cost value.
• Best looking device.
• Display has plenty of data, presence in a concise and simple way.
• Great battery life and has huge data storage to indulge your analysis.
The main disadvantage of this GPS watch is that it doesn’t come across as ‘golf specific’. The buzzes and alerts are the kinds of stunts it could do without.
3. GolfBuddy WT5 GPS Watch: – This GPS watch looks pretty sleek, fits nice and has a simple display. It is a good shot tracking tools and is accurate in a couple of yards. The main features of GolfBuddy WT5 GPS Watch are: –
• It is a slim, trim and noticeable when you wear it on your arm.
• Display is clear, and the interface is straightforward.
• It is quite accurate shot tracking tool.
• It is simple to use.
The main advantages of this GPS watch are it is little more complex to get the grips.
4. Bushnell Neo Ion Golf GPS Watch: – Bushnell Neo Ion GPS Watch is simple and easy to use the watch. The main features of this GPS watch are: –
• It has long life battery.
• It is easy to use.
• It measures distances to the hole, hazards and even for lay-ups very accurately.
• Easily affordable.
Its main disadvantage of this GPS watch is that it takes a couple of minutes to load the course when we arrived and also the display is limited.
5. Garmin Approach S20 Watch: – Garmin Approach S20 watch has Auto Shot feature with which it can easily track, map and analyze your shots. Its battery life is excellent. The main features of the Garmin Approach S20 Watch are: –
• It accurately measures the yard distance.
• It has decent features like Auto Shot, Activity Tracking, and Club Tracking
• It has a good price tag; easy affordable.
• It has excellent battery life.
The main disadvantage of this GPS watch is its screen and it lacks maps of the entire hole.