The GC2 is trusted by golf professionals and coaches as the top launch monitor solution available on the market today for its uncompromising accuracy.
The GC2 Foresight Launch Monitor gives an enormous amount of game-building performance data including ball speed, launch angle, push/pull angle, side spin, total spin, carry distance, club head speed, swing path, angle of attack, club face open/closed, club face angle, club face lie angle, and club face loft angle. All of this data is extremely important from a club fitting and teaching standpoint to ensure that each golfer is getting the maximum performance out of their golf clubs and their swing.
GC2 Launch Monitor Certified Pre-Owned by Foresight Sports Features:
- Quick, Easy Set-Up
- Verifiable Accuracy
- All-In-One Simplicity
- Indoor and Outdoor Flexibility
Foresight Sports HMT Certified Pre-Owned Features:
- True Club Head Analysis – Unlike other technologies that derive club head performance from indirect analysis, HMT uses the same proven, camera-based approach to performance analysis found in the GC2.
- Incredible Accuracy and Ease of Use – Developed and tested to the same exacting standards as all Foresight Sports products, HMT uses stereoscopic cameras in combination with the GC2 to deliver incredibly accurate clubhead speed and data analysis with every shot.
- A Complete Picture of Performance – Never before has a technology provided real-time ball-flight and club head analysis with this level of accuracy, consistency, and reliability
- Technology: Stereoscopic high-speed camera system.
- Dimensions: 2.5″(w) x 2.5″(l) x 8″(h)
- Weight: 2.0 lbs / 0.91 kg
- Battery: 3 – 6 hour NiMH Rechargeable (via GC2)
- Data Interface: Serial link to GC2; Bluetooth / USB via GC2
What Is Included with Your Purchase:
- Certified Pre-Owned Foresight Sport HMT
- Serial-to-USB connection cable
- Mounting hardware