Uneekor EYE XO SIG12 Golf Simulator Package
The Uneekor EYE XO SIG12 Package pairs Uneekor’s EYE XO launch monitor with our SIG12 Golf Simulator Enclosure, and is perfect for golfers looking for a premium full screen experience.
Featuring real time visual feedback capturing both clubhead and ball performance data, your Uneekor SIG12 package is everything you need to work on your golf game.
The EYE XO launch monitor features non marking ball technology, and is mounted overhead onto the ceiling making it an ideal system for those with both lefties and righties.
What your setup will look like?
What's Included In The Uneekor EYE XO SIG12 Package
- Uneekor EYE XO Launch Monitor
- EYE XO Ceiling Mount
- Choice of Simulation Software
- SIG12 Golf Simulator Enclosure
- Side Barrier Netting
- Landing Pad Turf
- Choice of Golf Hitting Mat
- Panasonic VMZ50U Golf Simulator Projector
- Ceiling Mount
- 15’L HDMI Cable
Uneekor EYE XO Launch Monitor
The EYEXO is an overhead launch monitor that adds a whole new level of capability without complexity. Featuring non-marking ball technology, EYE XO is an upgrade over its predecessor the QED – allowing you to play, practice, and train with any golf ball you choose.
- More sophisticated club data with reflective pattern
- New EYE VIEW software – includes cloud service
- Stronger Optix feature with enhanced resolution
- High frame rate swing motion camera and analysis system
- Compatible with major golf simulation software (TGC, E6, Creative Golf)
Choice of Software
EYE XO View
- Uneekor Optix (club impact and ball spin videos)
- Fitting data (more club data than QED)
- 3D driving range
- Swing Motion Analysis Tool
View & Refine (+$1000)
Everything in EYE XO View PLUS:
- Golf course play on 5 golf courses
- Multiplayer up to 6 players
- On course practice mode
- Driving range: lake range, peak range, targeting range
- Short game training module
View & Refine+ (+$2000)
Everything included in EYE View and Refine, PLUS:
- Total of 15 golf courses for up to 6 players
- Quick Start Mode- choose from six (6) different modules to complete a training regimen in order to correct those dreaded shots: Hook, Slice, Distance, Wedge, Short Game and Putting.
- Optimization Feature – using club head stickers, gain insight on how Ball Speed, Club Head Speed, Smash Factor, Ball Spin and Launch Angle impact the overall distance and carry in every shot
SIG12 Golf Simulator Enclosure
The SIG12 screen and enclosure pairs beautifully with the EYE XO. Built tough, the SIG12 screen can withstand the hardest of golf shots time after time. Unlike other screens, we designed the SIG12 so that the image fills up 100% of the screen in HD for ultimate viewing pleasure.
- Image Fills Up Entire Screen in HD
- Premium, Handcrafted, Made in the USA
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Tight Knit Polyester Impact Screen
- Side Barrier Netting (in case you have the sh*nks)
- Frame Dimensions: 9’4″H x 12’2″W x 5′ D
Panasonic VMZ51U Golf Simulator Projector
WUXGA standard throw (1.09-1.77 throw ratio) projector and all cables are included.
The Panasonic VMZ51U Projector is a premium option for golf simulators with four corner correction and 5,000+ Lumens for maximum brightness.
Choice of Golf Hitting Mats
Our Fairway Series mat is 5′ x 5′, roughly one inch thick and can hold a real tee. Ideal for those seeking realistic feel.
The SIGPRO 4′ x 7 is the new standard in golf mats. Works great in most setups..
Uneekor EYE XO Computing Requirements
SIG12 Setup & Dimensions
SIG12 Enclosure Specifications and Space Requirements
Generally speaking, the SIG12 Enclosure is able to fit into most spaces, that being said, be sure to double check your ceiling height and room width for the space you are looking to build your SIG12 Enclosure in.
Full Enclosure: Screen:
Width: 12′ 2″ Width: 11′ 5″
Height: 9′ 4″ Height: 8′ 7″
Depth: 16′ Diagonal: 14′ 3″
Make sure you can swing your club comfortably in your desired space, as you may need more than 10′ high ceilings if your swing requires it. You can always place your setup in a space that is larger than the recommended space requirements.