The Uneekor EYE MINI SwingBay Golf Simulator Package is a comprehensive golf simulation system designed for both recreational and professional use.
Uneekor EYE MINI Launch Monitor
- Uses high-speed cameras to capture ball and club data.
- Provides accurate measurements of ball speed, launch angle, spin, and more.
- Offers clubhead data including path, face angle, and impact location.
SwingBay Simulator Screen & Enclosure
- Durable and high-quality impact screen.
- Provides a realistic feel and sound upon ball impact.
- Enclosed design ensures safety and prevents balls from escaping.
Choice of Golf Simulation Software
- Users can choose from various software options like E6 Connect, TGC 2019, or others.
- Offers a wide range of virtual golf courses, games, and practice modes.
- High-definition projector that displays the simulation on the SwingBay screen.
- Provides a clear and immersive golfing experience.
Turf and Mat
- Realistic golf mat that mimics the feel of actual turf.
- Allows for a genuine swing experience, including the ability to use tees.
Computer or Gaming System
A high-performance computer or gaming system to run the simulation software smoothly.
Depending on the package, it may also include side barriers, ceiling protectors, and other accessories for enhanced safety and realism.
The All-New Uneekor EYE MINI Launch Monitor Stars in this Turnkey Package
The Uneekor EYE MINI utilizes Ball Optix technology in a whole new way to provide accurate and reliable club data after each shot! Using high speed cameras and infrared sensors like the overhead models, the EYE MINI provides extremely accurate ball and club data after each shot along with video feedback of the impact between your club and golf ball!
Typically, Uneekor devices are installed on the ceiling, however, this portable launch monitor can be placed on the golf mat or grass, facing the golfer. This innovative device is the first of its kind from Uneekor and can be used both indoors and outdoors, making it perfect for golfers who want to practice at home or the driving range.
The EYE MINI comes included with Uneekor View Software that can be used on a PC or an iOS device allowing you the flexibility to run the software on your preferred device.
Uneekor EYE MINI is compatible with popular 3rd party software options such as TGC and E6 Connect along with Uneekors impressive course library.
An Enclosure Built to Last
Paired with Uneekor EYE MINI is our SwingBay Simulator Enclosure along with our SwingTurf Golf Mat and other accessories for a truly turn-key golf simulation experience. Purchase from us with confidence knowing that you are being guided by the experts.
Shot Data – What’s Measured
Looking for an explanation of what this all means? Check out our brand new Launch Monitor Data Glossary to learn more!
Indoor Space Requirements
Minimum Room Size: 8′ 6″ H x 11′ W x 16′ D
Note that you may increase the minimum room size by including landing pads in your purchase
**Although this product may fit in your space, please make sure to take some practice swings to make sure you are comfortable swinging in your designated space.
- Data Capture Technology: Dual Cameras (Photometric) and Infrared Sensors
- Device Compatibility: PC and iOS
- Software Compatibility:
- Projector: HD Short Throw, 3k lumens, high contrast, 25′ HDMI connectivity
- Projector Mount: Choice of floor enclosure or ceiling mount
- Full SwingBay Enclosure: 8’H x 4’2″D x 10’5″W
- Impact Screen: Ballistics grade woven polyester impact and projection screen
- Framing: 1.5″ extruded aluminum, steel bracket hardware (all tools included)
- Curtains: Blackout ripstop nylon material, 10′ side netting with 1″ velcro
- Assembly: 6″ ball bungees (included)
- SwingTurf: 5×5 or 4×9 size option, 5/8″ foam backing, 1″ pile height lifelike nylon turf
- Landing Pad: 10′ x 10′ coverage with 1″ putting green turf material (optional)