TruGolf Vista8 Golf simulator with E6 Connect – Reviews and Buying Guide
TruGolf Vista 8 with E6 connect is on the results of developments made by golf simulator software in the quest to bring out fulfilling entertainment software. E6Golf is the software that is driving realism out of golf simulation software.
TruGolf Vista 8 with E6 connect will give the right gaming experience online by allowing to practice and take different golfing challenges and course available worldwide. With these skills, you can share your talents with others as well as adapting to new styles used by professional and commercial golfers.
What Your Setup Will Look Like?
Golf Simulator by TruGolf Vista8 and E6 Connect
TruGolf Vista 8 Golf Simulator with E6 Connect – Features
- Swing analyzer– this feature enhances the accuracy of the spin on distance, club’s; speed, face angle, path, ball speed, launch angle, deviation, and spin. There is a downloadable demo which can be used by beginners to understand how the system works.
- Golf courses– TruGolf Vista8 with E6 Connect is a replica of the real counterpart. With more than 90 golf courses, it will take you through unique online challenges that help build your golf skills.
- Player profile– It allows building an individual player profile that enables one to undertake online tournaments and expose their skills to worldwide golfers with result history being recorded on online cloud history.
- The TruGolf Vista 8 Golf simulator with E6 Connect has a comprehensive online user interface that makes navigation across different menus easy.
- The ball physics and terrain enhances spinning accuracy.
TruGolf Vista 8 Golf Simulator with E6 Connect – Include
- 1 Year Subscription E6Golf Connect – Basic
- HD Projector
- TruGolf Level 1 Computer (Only Available w/ Pro Version)
- 21″ Touch Screen Display (Pro Version Only)
- Deluxe Fairway Turf (Only Available w/ Pro Version)
- Protective Side Nets (Only Available w/ Pro Version)
- Containment Brim (Only Available w/ Pro Version)
- Frame Storage Duffel Carry Bag (Only Available w/ Pro Version)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Turf with TruTrack² Tracking System
The Turf with TruTrack2 Tracking system gives precise, dependable shot tracking for de facto golf simulation. The primary purpose of the system is to keep the playing area clean and maintain high accuracy.
Its sensor board and control box are located beneath the hitting ground. Developers call this positioning the two-component integration and allows TruGolf to get the impact data for improvement of the game accurately.
The other feature of Turf with a TruTrack2 Tracking system is the world-class shot detection. World-class shot detection is the principle used to eliminate interference which cause inaccuracies. Interference reduction is through use of copper ground plates which reduces static build-up and electromagnetic interference.
What makes TruGolf unique from other simulators in the market?
It is the most accurate of all. The ACCURACY is influenced by the two type of sensors, tracking club head and ball flight.
What is the upkeep of the golf simulator?
Minimal upkeep is required. Club head sensor beneath the mat should remain clear. Also replace the project bulb occasionally.
Will I be able to set up an account and keep track of my progress?
The redesigned interfaces like player profiles allow you to;
- Participate in online tournaments
- Cloud save games
- Store history data in the cloud for later review
- Get your golf game handicap calculated automatically
You can have fun and tee with other players online and practice to improve your skills.
Will I get installation services?
You can contact us for paid installation which is not included in the actual price. Otherwise, the guide gives step to step installation guideline that everyone can only follow.