What is SwingTurf Golf Hitting Mat? – Is This best hitting mat for Golf Practice and worth buying for $530? Reviews & Buying Guide
Choosing a golf mat for an indoor golf simulation studio is always a puzzling piece of work. Retailers can easily deceive you to buy a random mat that is nothing more than garbage. But, it’s not always the retailers; it’s the budget you prefer.
It is not a surprise if you chose to buy a low-quality budget as a beginner. But if you are already a golfer who wants to practice different shots for upcoming seasons? Then a low-quality mat would bring chaos to your existing swing style and habits.
What you should do is to opt for quality mats at an affordable price. The best golf mat is not always about the price, but about its durability, stability, realism, injury prevention, and portability. Many brands are producing such quality mats. All a golfer needs to do is good research.
Fiberbuilt, TrueStrike, and Real Feel Country Club Elite are the most used golf mats across the United States despite their cost. However, all the above-mentioned mats have their own pros and cons and we are not going to discuss them in this article. What we are about to see is the Swingturf Golf Mat designed by RainorShineGolf of Charlotte.
The SwingTurf Golf Mat – Meet the most realistic and balanced golf turf Mat
RainorShineGolf made SwingTurf golf made is born out of the experiment to find a realistic and balanced golf turf. Rain or Shine Golf is a small pack of enthusiastic golfers who deal with indoor golf simulation equipment. They operate from North Carolina’s Charlotte and spread their love for a golf game to others.
After selling hundreds of low-quality products to satisfy customer’s budgets, RainorShineGolf addressed their first mistake. And found they only satisfy the budget not the game of their customers and torn and worn within a few weeks. So they turned to average budget brands like Fiberbuilt, TreuStrike, and Country Club Elite.
They tested every brand mats before suggesting them to their customers and found some existing cons in those mats such as Unrealistic and too forgiving hitting surface.
- Too dense turf that might increase injury
- No base system
- Durability issues
- Tedious assembly process
- Portability issue
- High price.
Considering all the downfall of the mats they are selling, RainorShineGolf decided to invent this SwingTurf. Ultimately, the SwingTurf can offer a realistic fairway-like feel and forgiveness. “Not too forgiving not less forgiving, but the perfect balance in between them!“
SwingTurf can take a real tee and go easy on the golfer’s joints, wrists, and shoulders. It is extremely portable and can be used both outdoor and indoor. It has the ability to last many years yet comes with 3 years warranty. Most of all SwingTurf is Budget-friendly which can be bought at the price of $469
Why SwingTurf Golf Mat ?
- Realism: The SwingTurf gets 5 out of 5 just because of its real-like grass surface that is not too dense. The moderate implantation of grass fiber offers the fairway-like feel and more forgiveness on the mat.
- Injury Prevention: Unlike the other brands, the SwingTurf is found to be eliminating wrist, knee, and shoulder injuries. SwingTurf lets the clubs to pass down and through the surface and reduce the recoil in the club. The SwingTurf falls on 4.5 in injury prevention.
- Durability: It lasts longer than you expect. SwingTurf was designed to withstand all your powerful shots. The durability rating of SwingTurf is 4 out of 5.
- Stability: The only drawback of the SwingTurf is its stability; it falls to 4 out of 5. Swingturf was designed for ultra-portability. Hence, it has a rubber base. However, the issue can be solved with anti-sliding material under the mat.
- Portability: The weightless design of SwingTurf enables it to come along wherever the player takes it. It can simply be rolled and unrolled in seconds and carried along. So the SwingTurf falls on 5 out 5 in portability rating.
- Ease of Assembly: The SwingTurf gets 5 out of 5 in this category. While most of the high-end golf mats take several minutes to set up, Swingturf takes only seconds to unroll.
Benefits to the player:
SwingTurf can offer a sophisticated experience on it. It resembles real-fairway. So, one can practice on it every day and find the practice become perfection on the course. It is portable, durable, and affordable. The SwingTurf can enhance the player’s game in all aspects.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is SwingTurf Golf Mat?
The Swingturf Golf mat is a self-built golf mat of RainorShineGolf that aims to provide a better golf experience at an affordable cost.
Why should I choose SwingTurf over other brands?
SwingTurf is made out of extreme research and feedback from users. It is carefully crafted to resemble a real golf course.
How SwingTurf reduces the club bounce?
SwingTurf uses grass-like turf that let the club to pass down and through while hitting the ball. That’s how it reduces the club bounce.
Where to buy this SwingTurf?
SwingTurf can be bough from RainorShineGolf by placing an order.
What is the dimension of SwingTurf?
Rain or Shine Golf produces two sizes of SwingTurf mats. 4′ x 5′ and 4′ x 9′.
Do the SwingTurf hold a real tee?
Yes, you can insert a real wooden tee anywhere on the surface of SwingTurf Golf Mat.
What is the shipping cost of SwingTurf?
Rain or Shine Golf doesn’t charge for shipping to all the 48 states of the United States of America. However, there are nominal charges applied to the shipping that bound to Canada.
What if I don’t like the product?
Rain or Shine Golf has a 30-days return policy. You can return the SwingTurf for a refund by paying a restocking fee.