Swing Caddie SC4 Practice Package
The Swing Caddie SC4 Practice Package is likely a golf practice setup that combines the Swing Caddie SC4 launch monitor with additional accessories or features to enhance the practice experience. Below is a hypothetical overview of what this package might include and its features,
Shot Data – What’s Measured
Looking for an explanation of what this all means? Check out our brand new Launch Monitor Data Glossary to learn more!
Indoor Space Requirements
Minimum Room Size:
Note that you may increase the minimum room size by including landing pads in your purchase
**Although this product may fit in your space, please make sure to take some practice swings to make sure you are comfortable swinging in your designated space.
- Data Capture Technology: Doppler Radar Technology
- Device Compatibility: iOS & Android
- Software Compatibility: E6 Connect
GoSports Net Specs
- 1.5″ powder coated steel frame, ballistics grade netting, automatic ball return
- 7.5’H x 7.5’W x 3’D assembled dimensions
RS Tour Golf Net Specs
- Lightweight tension based assembly, ballistics grade netting
- 7’H x 9’W x 3’D assembled dimensions
- SwingTurf: 5×5 or 4×9 size option, 5/8″ foam backing, 1″ pile height lifelike nylon turf
- Landing Pad: 10′ x 8′ coverage with 1″ putting green turf material (optional)
- Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
SC4. Real-Time Data, Real Results
A Practice Setup Built to Last
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.