SkyTrak+ Simulator Series Premium Package
The SkyTrak+ Simulator Series Premium Package likely refers to a high-end golf simulator package that combines the SkyTrak launch monitor with premium components to provide an advanced and immersive golfing experience. Below is a hypothetical overview of what such a premium package might include,
SkyTrak+ Simulator Series Premium Package features The Net Return Simulator Series Net which comes in 3 different widths – 8′ wide, 10′ wide, and 12′ wide (offering almost full-screen coverage). The floating screen eliminates the bounce back on even the hardest shots can withstand the ball speed up to 225 mph. Massive Side Barriers protect your home from mishits. An additional benefit of having a projection screen is the ability to watch movies or your favorite sports or playing video games on a large screen.
SkyTrak+ Simulator Series Premium Package includes:
- SkyTrak+ launch monitor
- Basic Practice Range software
- The Net Return Simulator Series Net & Screen
- The Net Return Pro Turf
Upgrade your experience by choosing from the additional options above to enjoy better performance with your golf simulator package:
- 10 Wide Bay [+$900] and 12 Wide Bay [+$1400] allow you to enjoy your favorite sport on an even larger screen.
- Fiberbuilt Single-Hitting [+$550] or Center-Hitting [+$750] top-of-the-line mats have been engineered to provide the exact same ball flight characteristics as a real grass fairway and virtually eliminate “turf shock” caused by traditional golf mats.
- Optoma EH412STx [+$1,189] and 4K400STx [+$1,999] projectors are designed for small and limited spaces. They allow you to prevent casting your own shadow on the screen when you’re using the golf simulator.
- Projector Mount Kit [+$499] is designed for use with Net Return Simulator Series Net. The Projector Mount Kit connects into the rear of the Simulator Series frame and makes your golf simulator setup portable.
- Optoma Projector Ceiling Mount [+$99] is designed for use with Optoma Short Throw Projectors.
- ProGuard Projector Floor Mount [+$349] allows you to place your projector on the floor instead of mounting it to the ceiling.
SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator brings major advancements in its core technology by adding a dual doppler radar system and proprietary machine learning software – to offer unmatched accuracy in its class.
The radar addition brings club data to the forefront of the experience – giving SkyTrak+ users a vital data point for game improvement.
More big innovation comes in the new and improved SkyTrak+ Shot Optimizer and Shot Score functionality. You can now measure yourself against optimal shots and golfers of all skill levels pulled from our database of millions of golf shots.
The new SkyTrak+ is a game changer in the world of golf launch monitors, offering tour-level accuracy and performance at a price that makes it attainable to golfers all over the globe. The new device builds on the success of the original SkyTrak Launch Monitor, which has become the #1 selling consumer launch monitor in the world.
Learn more about SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator >>
SkyTrak+ New Features:
Dual Doppler Radar for club data measurement: The new Doppler Radar System delivers useful club data, including Club Head Speed, Smash Factor, Club Path, and Face Angle. Additionally, applying proprietary machine-learning algorithms to that data delivers precision at a level matched only by the highest-end launch monitors on the market.
Improved Photometric Camera System for more accuracy: The improved camera system gives golfers highly accurate and reliable ball tracking data that can power a player’s practice and improvement. The camera system also provides for improved outdoor performance on mats. You can now work on your game at the range.
In-Depth Practice and Improvement: Starting with the Game Improvement Package, you’ll get the ability to practice on a driving range, perform a skills assessment, map your bag, randomize your practice, and go through the wedge matrix to fine-tune your scoring clubs. The Game Improvement plan will also allow SkyTrak+ to integrate with golf simulation software.
New and Improved Shot Optimizer Interface: The new and improved Shot Optimizer allows you to view and analyze all of your club and ball data vs. optimal launch conditions. The red, yellow, and green scoring system lets you know how close your numbers are to the best players in the world. The new interface also houses informational tutorials from Golf Digest #22 teacher in the world, Nick Clearwater. These tutorials are built to help explain the Shot Optimizer interface and why it’s important to your game.
Outdoor Performance: Play and practice with an indoor setup or take your SkyTrak+ with you out on a range (hitting from a golf mat outdoors is recommended).
New Shot Scoring To Measure Your Progress:
- Simply hit 20 shots with any club and SkyTrak+ will crunch the numbers to determine your best hit shots. This is now your expected distance.
- From that point forward, your shots will be measured against expectations and you will be given a Shot Score, an objective way to measure you against similar shots of different levels of players and giving you a score of what you’d expect to shoot in an 18-hole round.
Improvements in the Details:
- Roughly 40% larger hitting area to give golfers more flexibility to capture a full range of shots
- New onboard processor for faster shot to show ability as well as easy and secure connectivity to a wide range of PC and mobile devices
- Added 5Ghz Wi-Fi capabilities for faster and more stable connectivity
- USB Type C Charging options for port stability and rapid charging
- No special balls needed
- No stickers on clubs needed
Compare SkyTrak Software Plans:
Compare Additional Golf Simulation Software Options:
|Basic TruGolf E6 Connect|
|TruGolf E6 Connect is a high-quality, customizable golf simulation software integrated with FlightScope Mevo+ to provide an accurate improvement and gaming experience. E6 Connect features stunning 4k graphics and more flexibility, customization and control than ever before.|
|Learn more about Basic E6|
|Expanded TruGolf E6 Connect|
|E6 Connect is a high-quality, customizable golf simulation software integrated with FlightScope Mevo+ to provide an accurate improvement and gaming experience. Expanded subscription features golf courses and gives you access to more content.|
|Learn more about Expanded E6|
|The Golf Club 2019|
|TGC 2019 is a unique golf simulation option integrated with FlightScope Mevo+. The software allows users to choose from over 150,000 golf courses, golf course design, the ability to compete in online tournaments, and more!|
|Learn more about TGC 2019|
Launch Data Accuracy:
- Ball Speed: 0 – 215 mph +/- 1%
- Launch Angle: 0 – 60 +/- 1%
- Back Spin: 0 – 12,000 RPM +/- 250 RPM
- Side Spin: 0 – 4,000 RPM +/- 250 RPM
- Side Angle: 0 – 20 Deg +/- 2 Deg
Power and Battery:
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 5 hours of continuous use
Wireless Connectivity Options:
- Connects directly to iPad Wi-Fi (NO Internet access in this mode)
- Connects to iPad Wi-Fi through router/home network (Internet Access available)
- Dimensions: 7.8″L x 6.7″H x 2.5″W
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
- iPad Air 2 or newer
- iPad Mini 3 or newer
- iPad Pro
- iPhone 6s or newer (iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ are not supported)
- Google Pixel C
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz or higher
- 2GB RAM or higher
The Net Return Simulator Series Golf Net & Screen
The Net Return™ Simulator Series Golf Net & Screen is a combination of a Net and a Projectable Screen in one great product for the ultimate golf simulator experience in the comfort of your own home. Simulator Series Net is a perfect choice for your home golf simulation setup.
|Simulator Series 8 (8′ Wide)|
Min Required Space:
12’W x 9’H x 12’D
8’W x 8’10″H x 3’6″D
7’2″W x 8’3″H
|Approximate Projector Mounting Distance: 4’10”|
|Simulator Series 10 (10′ Wide)|
Min Required Space:
12’W x 9’H x 14’D
10’W x 8’10″H x 3’6″D
9’2″W x 8’3″H
|Approximate Projector Mounting Distance: 6’2″|
|Simulator Series 12 (12′ Wide)|
Min Required Space:
14’W x 9’H x 15’D
12’W x 8’10″H x 3’6″D
11’2″W x 8’3″H
Approximate Projector Mounting Distance: 7’5″
For more information please visit The Net Return Simulator Series Golf Net & Screen >>
The Net Return Projector Mount Kit
[+$499](compatible only with 8′ wide frame)
The Projector Mount Kit is designed for use with Net Return Simulator Series Net. The Projector Mount Kit connects into the rear of the Simulator Series frame and is completely self-contained. The Projector Mount Kit assembles in less than 15 min. using the Quick Color Connect System and is designed to work with Ultra Short Throw Projector. It comes with a Premier Universal Projector Mount.
- Not compatible with 10′ and 12′ Net. Use it ONLY with the original 8’W Simulator Series Net
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Material: Powder coated steel
- Maximum extension: 5’9″
- Max Projector Weight on Projector Mount Kit 12 lbs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.