SkyTrak Simulator Series Premium Package
The SkyTrak Simulator Series Premium Package is a comprehensive golf simulation package designed to provide a high-quality and realistic golfing experience indoors. While the specific contents may vary depending on the retailer or package option
If you are looking for a Simulator Series Premium Package with the NEW SkyTrak+, you can order it Here.
SkyTrak Simulator Series Premium Package features The Net Return Simulator Series Net which comes in 3 different widths – 8′ wide, 10′ wide, and 12′ wide (offering almost full-screen coverage). The floating screen eliminates the bounce back on even the hardest shots can withstand the ball speed up to 225 mph. Massive Side Barriers protect your home from mishits. An additional benefit of having a projection screen is the ability to watch movies or your favorite sports or playing video games on a large screen.
SkyTrak Simulator Series Premium Package includes:
- SkyTrak launch monitor
- Basic Practice Range software+ 30-day trial of Game Improvement software
- The Net Return Simulator Series Net & Screen
- The Net Return Pro Turf
Upgrade your experience by choosing from the additional options above to enjoy better performance with your golf simulator package:
- SkyTrak Protective Metal Case [+$149] protects SkyTrak unit from being accidentally hit by the club or a golf ball.
- 1 year of SkyTrak Game Improvement Software + Metal Case [+$249] adds significantly more game-improvement features, challenges, and progress tracking and allows SkyTrak to integrate with golf simulation software from 3rd-party vendors.
- 10 Wide Bay [+$900] and 12 Wide Bay [+$1400] allow you to enjoy your favorite sport on an even larger screen.
- Fiberbuilt Single-Hitting [+$550] or Center-Hitting [+$750] top-of-the-line mats have been engineered to provide the exact same ball flight characteristics as a real grass fairway and virtually eliminate “turf shock” caused by traditional golf mats.
- Optoma EH412STx [+$1,189] and 4K400STx [+$1,999] projectors are designed for small and limited spaces. They allow you to prevent casting your own shadow on the screen when you’re using the golf simulator.
- Projector Mount Kit [+$499] is designed for use with Net Return Simulator Series Net. The Projector Mount Kit connects into the rear of the Simulator Series frame and makes your golf simulator setup portable.
- Optoma Projector Ceiling Mount [+$99] is designed for use with Optoma Short Throw Projectors.
- ProGuard Projector Floor Mount [+$349] allows you to place your projector on the floor instead of mounting it to the ceiling.
SkyTrak Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator
SkyTrak Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator is a real-time golf practice and play system. This compact unit wirelessly connects to your compatible device and provides immediate shot launch data and ball flight visual feedback immediately after impact.
SkyTrak is a camera-based launch monitor that captures high-speed images of the ball right after you make contact. The images captured are used to measure important stats including ball speed, launch angle, backspin, club speed, sidespin, and side angle to render shot shape and carry, offline, and total distance. Please watch the videos in the Video tab for more information.
SkyTrak enables you to input a series of desired variables and environmental factors such as weather and course conditions. This helps simulate real-world golf and provides more accurate shot analysis.
Practice and play 365 days a year in the comfort of your home (even in limited space). SkyTrak allows you to get the accuracy of the commercial-grade launch monitor and simulation system for a fraction of the cost.
Learn more about SkyTrak Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator >>
Launch Data Accuracy:
- Ball Speed: 0 – 200mph +/- 1mph
- Launch Angle: 0 – 55° +/- 1°
- Back Spin: 0 – 12,000rpm +/- 250rpm
- Side Spin: 0 – 4,000rpm +/- 250rpm
- Side Angle: 0 – 20° +/- 2°
Power and Battery:
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 5 hours of continuous use
- Micro USB charging cable included
Wireless Connectivity Options:
- Connects directly to iPad Wi-Fi (NO Internet access in this mode)
- Connects to iPad Wi-Fi through router/home network (Internet Access available)
- Dimensions: 5.75″L x 6.75″H x 2.5″W
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
SkyTrak requires 3D graphics support. The following passed compatibility testing with the latest software version. Current SkyTrak owners that have older Apple devices will be able to continue to use SkyTrak’s current app version.
- iPad Air 2 or newer
- iPad Mini 3 or newer
- iPad Pro
- iPhone 6s or newer (iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ are not supported)
The following Android devices have been tested by SkyTrak team in-house and are officially approved for use with SkyTrak. In general, they have seen the best results with newer Android devices containing Octa-core (or dual quad-core) processors. SkyTrak will continue to test more devices and will update this list accordingly.
- Google Pixel C
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz or higher
- 2GB RAM or higher
SkyTrak Protective Metal Case [+$149]
The SkyTrak Protective Metal Case is the ‘Official Metal Case Authorized for use with SkyTrak’. The smart design allows you to plug in a wall charger without removing your SkyTrak. Easily access the power button and see the LED’S through the precisely positioned openings. Comes with adjustable legs for leveling or raising of the SkyTrak. An integrated alignment-stick channel holds any standard rod, dowel or sticks firmly against the face of the unit to ensure target line accuracy.
Laser-cut from 13-gauge steel with a durable wrinkle-finish powder coat. This strong and durable case offers great protection from light drops, scratches, and bumps. It is a great way to protect your investment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.