SkyTrak+ Retractable Screen Package
The SkyTrak+ Retractable Screen Package likely refers to a golf simulator package that includes a SkyTrak launch monitor and a retractable screen, among other components. This package is designed to offer a realistic golf simulation experience while allowing users to save space when the simulator is not in use. Below is a general overview of what such a package might include
SkyTrak+ Retractable Screen Package converts your room or garage into an indoor golf simulation driving range at the click of a button, and when you’re done, your room returns to its original form just as easily. The screen and pro-arms are made of a ballistic-grade material designed to absorb the impact of a golf ball hit by a full-swing shot at point-blank distance. Pro-arms can be used in the standard configuration or open to extend to an ultra-wide 14ft flat projectable area, ideal for projecting a 16:9 ratio. Sky netting and pro-arms create a full enclosure for maximum safety. Feel like you’re actually playing your favorite golf course with this projectable HomeCourse screen.
SkyTrak Retractable Screen Package includes:
- SkyTrak+ launch monitor
- Basic Practice Range software
- HomeCourse Pro 180 Retractable Golf Simulator Screen
- The Net Return Pro Turf
Upgrade your experience by choosing from the additional options above to enjoy better performance with your golf simulator package:
- Fiberbuilt Single-Hitting [+$550] or Center-Hitting [+$750] top-of-the-line mats have been engineered to provide the exact same ball flight characteristics as a real grass fairway and virtually eliminate “turf shock” caused by traditional golf mats.
- HomeCourse Landing Pad [+$250] softens the landing of the golf ball as it drops down from the screen after impact.
- HomeCourse Wall Mount Kit [+$125] allows you to mount your screen onto a wall and works in combination with the ceiling mount which is included with your purchase of HomeCourse Pro Screen.
- Optoma EH412STx [+$1,189] and 4K400STx [+$1,999] projectors are designed for small and limited spaces. They allow you to prevent casting your own shadow on the screen when you’re using the golf simulator.
- Optoma Projector Ceiling Mount [+$99] is designed for use with Optoma Short Throw Projectors.
- ProGuard Projector Floor Mount [+$349] allows you to place your projector on the floor instead of mounting it to the ceiling.
Min Required Space: 12’W x 8’6″H x 12’D
Footprint (arms extended): 10’6″W x 8’6″H x 3’D
Screen Size: 7’W x 7’5″H
SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator brings major advancements in its core technology by adding a dual doppler radar system and proprietary machine learning software – to offer unmatched accuracy in its class.
The radar addition brings club data to the forefront of the experience – giving SkyTrak+ users a vital data point for game improvement.
More big innovation comes in the new and improved SkyTrak+ Shot Optimizer and Shot Score functionality. You can now measure yourself against optimal shots and golfers of all skill levels pulled from our database of millions of golf shots.
The new SkyTrak+ is a game changer in the world of golf launch monitors, offering tour-level accuracy and performance at a price that makes it attainable to golfers all over the globe. The new device builds on the success of the original SkyTrak Launch Monitor, which has become the #1 selling consumer launch monitor in the world.
Learn more about SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator >>
SkyTrak+ New Features:
Dual Doppler Radar for club data measurement: The new Doppler Radar System delivers useful club data, including Club Head Speed, Smash Factor, Club Path, and Face Angle. Additionally, applying proprietary machine-learning algorithms to that data delivers precision at a level matched only by the highest-end launch monitors on the market.
Improved Photometric Camera System for more accuracy: The improved camera system gives golfers highly accurate and reliable ball tracking data that can power a player’s practice and improvement. The camera system also provides for improved outdoor performance on mats. You can now work on your game at the range.
In-Depth Practice and Improvement: Starting with the Game Improvement Package, you’ll get the ability to practice on a driving range, perform a skills assessment, map your bag, randomize your practice, and go through the wedge matrix to fine-tune your scoring clubs. The Game Improvement plan will also allow SkyTrak+ to integrate with golf simulation software.
New and Improved Shot Optimizer Interface: The new and improved Shot Optimizer allows you to view and analyze all of your club and ball data vs. optimal launch conditions. The red, yellow, and green scoring system lets you know how close your numbers are to the best players in the world. The new interface also houses informational tutorials from Golf Digest #22 teacher in the world, Nick Clearwater. These tutorials are built to help explain the Shot Optimizer interface and why it’s important to your game.
Outdoor Performance: Play and practice with an indoor setup or take your SkyTrak+ with you out on a range (hitting from a golf mat outdoors is recommended).
New Shot Scoring To Measure Your Progress:
- Simply hit 20 shots with any club and SkyTrak+ will crunch the numbers to determine your best hit shots. This is now your expected distance.
- From that point forward, your shots will be measured against expectations and you will be given a Shot Score, an objective way to measure you against similar shots of different levels of players and giving you a score of what you’d expect to shoot in an 18-hole round.
Improvements in the Details:
- Roughly 40% larger hitting area to give golfers more flexibility to capture a full range of shots
- New onboard processor for faster shot to show ability as well as easy and secure connectivity to a wide range of PC and mobile devices
- Added 5Ghz Wi-Fi capabilities for faster and more stable connectivity
- USB Type C Charging options for port stability and rapid charging
- No special balls needed
- No stickers on clubs needed
Compare SkyTrak Software Plans:
Compare Additional Golf Simulation Software Options:
Launch Data Accuracy:
- Ball Speed: 0 – 215 mph +/- 1%
- Launch Angle: 0 – 60 +/- 1%
- Back Spin: 0 – 12,000 RPM +/- 250 RPM
- Side Spin: 0 – 4,000 RPM +/- 250 RPM
- Side Angle: 0 – 20 Deg +/- 2 Deg
Power and Battery:
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 5 hours of continuous use
Wireless Connectivity Options:
- Connects directly to iPad Wi-Fi (NO Internet access in this mode)
- Connects to iPad Wi-Fi through router/home network (Internet Access available)
- Dimensions: 7.8″L x 6.7″H x 2.5″W
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
- iPad Air 2 or newer
- iPad Mini 3 or newer
- iPad Pro
- iPhone 6s or newer (iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ are not supported)
- Google Pixel C
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz or higher
- 2GB RAM or higher
HomeCourse Pro 180 Retractable Golf Simulator Screen
HomeCourse presents a NEW 2021 model – HomeCourse Pro 180 of the famous HomeCourse screen.
- The new model features ballistic-grade material that has replaced the pro-arm netting for extended durability.
- Pro-arms can be used in the standard configuration or open to extend to an ultra-wide 14ft flat projectable area, ideal for projecting a 16:9 ratio – a retrofit kit will be available to purchase for owners of the current model.
HomeCourse Pro 180 Retractable Golf Simulator Screen creates an indoor driving range or golf simulator enclosure at the click of a button, and when you’re done, your room returns to its original form just as easily. It works virtually anywhere: home, office, garage, store or facility and is an ideal teaching, training, and practice tool for golfers and golf instructors. Unprecedented Affordability and a long list of features and benefits put HomeCourse in a category of its own. The sky netting and pro-arms create an enclosure to help contain errant shots, which protects you, your space, and everyone in it. The Screen and Pro Arms are made of ballistic grade material designed to absorb the impact of golf ball hit by a full-swing shot at point-blank distance. The screen flexes at the bottom so the ball can roll back to your feet. HomeCourse is wireless and runs on a lithium-ion battery that operates for months between charges. Mount it on your ceiling or wall. All you need is 8 feet of clearance, and pick the mounting option that works best for you.
When purchasing HomeCourse Pro Screen please consider adding HomeCourse Landing Pad to soften the landing of the golf ball as it drops down from the screen after impact.
If you would like to mount your screen onto a wall we suggest you purchase HomeCourse Wall Mount Kit which works in combination with the ceiling mount (included with your purchase of HomeCourse Pro Screen).
Dimensions & Requirements: The HomeCourse Pro Screen must be installed at approximately 8 1/2 feet from the floor. It’s okay to have a little bit of slack so the ball can roll towards you after you hit it. You can stand as close to the screen as you can where your club won’t hit the ballistic-grade screen or anything behind you (we recommend 10 to 12 feet front to back). Choose a mounting option and you can turn virtually any space that’s 8′ 6″ H x 10′ W x 8′ D into an indoor golf simulator or practice area.
For more information please visit HomeCourse Pro Retractable Golf Simulator Screen >>
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.