SkyPro Golf Swing Analyzer
- The Skypro has a sensor that attaches to the shaft of your club just below the grip.
- The key to this product is instant feedback during your practice sessions.
- It can help you understand your swing speed, plane, and overall motion.
Looking for new and better ways to improve your golf swing? The SkyPro Golf Swing Analyzer is a new way to improve your golf swing. The small sensor fits below the grip and monitors the club’s motion during a swing, then transmits it wirelessly to a device of your choosing. This system provides instant feedback on key features of your swing and makes 3,600 measurements a second, so you can analyze every single part of your swing.
- Powerful 3D Inertial Motion Sensors Capture Your Swing and Swing Data
- 3D Playback of Your Swing
- Multiple Swing Checkpoints provide immediate fault detection
- 8-Hour Battery Life
- Smart Calibration
- Custom Groove Targets
- Custom Alert Settings
- Easily share your best shots with friends and instructors
- Swing Filtering
- Cloud Storage
- Impact Detention 2.0
- Dimensions: 1.8″ L x 0.7″ W
- Weight: 23.5 grams
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
- USB charging dock/case
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Adjustable and compatible with most shafts
- Fits putters to drivers
- Apple iOS 7.0 or greater
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1 +