Retractable Screen Golf Simulator Studio
A Retractable Screen Golf Simulator Studio is a versatile option for golf enthusiasts looking to have a golf simulator at home without dedicating a permanent space to it. The retractable screen can be rolled up or folded away when not in use, allowing the room to be used for other purposes.
Retractable Screen Golf Simulator Studio converts your room or garage into an indoor golf simulation driving range at the click of a button, and when you’re done, your room returns to its original form just as easily.
The screen and pro-arms are made of a ballistic-grade material designed to absorb the impact of a golf ball hit by a full-swing shot at point-blank distance. Pro-arms can be used in the standard configuration or open to extend to an ultra-wide 14ft flat projectable area, ideal for projecting a 16:9 ratio. Sky netting and pro-arms create a full enclosure for maximum safety.
Feel like you’re actually playing your favorite golf course with this projectable HomeCourse screen.
Retractable Screen Golf Simulator Studio includes:
- HomeCourse Pro 180 Retractable Golf Simulator Screen
- The Net Return Pro Turf
Upgrade your experience by choosing from the additional options above to enjoy better performance with your golf simulator package:
- Fiberbuilt Single-Hitting [+$550] or Center-Hitting [+$750] top-of-the-line mats have been engineered to provide the exact same ball flight characteristics as a real grass fairway and virtually eliminate “turf shock” caused by traditional golf mats.
- HomeCourse Landing Pad [+$250] softens the landing of the golf ball as it drops down from the screen after impact.
- HomeCourse Wall Mount Kit [+$125] allows you to mount your screen onto a wall and works in combination with the ceiling mount which is included with your purchase of HomeCourse Pro Screen.
- Optoma EH412STx [+$1,189] and 4K400STx [+$1,999] projectors are designed for small and limited spaces. They allow you to prevent casting your own shadow on the screen when you’re using the golf simulator.
- Optoma Projector Ceiling Mount [+$99] is designed for use with Optoma Short Throw Projectors.
Min Required Space: 12’W x 8’6″H x 12’D
Footprint (arms extended): 10’6″W x 8’6″H x 3’D
Screen Size: 7’W x 7’5″H
HomeCourse Pro 180 Retractable Golf Simulator Screen
HomeCourse presents a NEW 2021 model – HomeCourse Pro 180 of the famous HomeCourse screen.
- The new model features ballistic-grade material that has replaced the pro-arm netting for extended durability.
- Pro-arms can be used in the standard configuration or open to extend to an ultra-wide 14ft flat projectable area, ideal for projecting a 16:9 ratio – a retrofit kit will be available to purchase for owners of the current model.
HomeCourse Pro 180 Retractable Golf Simulator Screen creates an indoor driving range or golf simulator enclosure at the click of a button, and when you’re done, your room returns to its original form just as easily. It works virtually anywhere: home, office, garage, store or facility and is an ideal teaching, training, and practice tool for golfers and golf instructors. Unprecedented Affordability and a long list of features and benefits put HomeCourse in a category of its own. The sky netting and pro-arms create an enclosure to help contain errant shots, which protects you, your space, and everyone in it. The Screen and Pro Arms are made of ballistic grade material designed to absorb the impact of golf ball hit by a full-swing shot at point-blank distance. The screen flexes at the bottom so the ball can roll back to your feet. HomeCourse is wireless and runs on a lithium-ion battery that operates for months between charges. Mount it on your ceiling or wall. All you need is 8 feet of clearance, and pick the mounting option that works best for you.
When purchasing HomeCourse Pro Screen please consider adding HomeCourse Landing Pad to soften the landing of the golf ball as it drops down from the screen after impact.
If you would like to mount your screen onto a wall we suggest you purchase HomeCourse Wall Mount Kit which works in combination with the ceiling mount (included with your purchase of HomeCourse Pro Screen).
Dimensions & Requirements: The HomeCourse Pro Screen must be installed at approximately 8 1/2 feet from the floor. It’s okay to have a little bit of slack so the ball can roll towards you after you hit it. You can stand as close to the screen as you can where your club won’t hit the ballistic-grade screen or anything behind you (we recommend 10 to 12 feet front to back). Choose a mounting option and you can turn virtually any space that’s 8′ 6″ H x 10′ W x 8′ D into an indoor golf simulator or practice area.
For more information please visit HomeCourse Pro Retractable Golf Simulator Screen >>
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.