Garmin Approach R10 Retractable Screen Golf Simulator Package
The Garmin Approach R10 Retractable Screen Golf Simulator Package likely combines the Garmin Approach R10 launch monitor with a retractable screen and other accessories to create a comprehensive home golf simulator experience. The retractable screen is a key feature in this package, allowing users to maximize space efficiently when the simulator is not in use.
Garmin Approach R10 Retractable Screen Golf Simulator Package converts your garage or any room in your house into an indoor golf simulation driving range at the click of a button, and when you’re done, your space returns to its original form just as easily. The NEW HomeCourse Pro 180 screen and pro-arms are made of a ballistic-grade material designed to absorb the impact of a golf ball hit by a full-swing shot at point-blank distance. Pro-arms can be used in the standard configuration or open to extend to an ultra-wide 14ft flat projectable area, ideal for projecting a 16:9 ratio. Sky netting and pro-arms create a full enclosure for maximum safety. Feel like you’re actually playing your favorite golf course with this projectable HomeCourse screen.
Garmin Approach R10 Retractable Screen Golf Simulator Package includes:
- Garmin Approach R10 golf launch monitor
- 6 E6 Connect Golf Courses & 17 Practice Ranges (iOS only)
- HomeCourse Pro 180 Retractable Golf Simulator Screen
- The Net Return Pro Turf
Upgrade your experience by choosing from the additional options above to enjoy better performance with your golf simulator package:
- HomeCourse Landing Pad [+$250] softens the landing of the golf ball as it drops down from the screen after impact.
- HomeCourse Wall Mount Kit [+$125] allows you to mount your screen onto a wall and works in combination with the ceiling mount which is included with your purchase of HomeCourse Pro Screen.
- Fiberbuilt Single-Hitting [+$550] or Center-Hitting [+$750] top-of-the-line mats have been engineered to provide the exact same ball flight characteristics as a real grass fairway and virtually eliminate “turf shock” caused by traditional golf mats.
- Optoma EH412STx [+$1,189] and 4K400STx [+$1,999] projectors are designed for small and limited spaces. They allow you to prevent casting your own shadow on the screen when you’re using the golf simulator.
- Optoma Projector Ceiling Mount [+$99] is designed for use with Optoma Short Throw Projectors.
- ProGuard Projector Floor Mount [+$349] allows you to place your projector on the floor instead of mounting it to the ceiling.
Min Required Space: 12’W x 8’6″H x 16’D
Footprint (arms extended): 10’6″W x 8’6″H x 3’D
Screen Size: 7’W x 7’5″H
Get more from your game with the Garmin Approach R10 Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator. Approach R10 is a small and easily transferable from your home to the driving range launch monitor that allows you to work on improving your game anywhere at any time.
Practice with purpose without breaking your bank with Garmin R10 launch monitor. Train more effectively by seeing your shots on a shot dispersion chart, and record video clips of your swing with visual metrics on your smartphone.
The Garmin Golf App allows you to view detailed statistics and shot analyses that are recorded on your Approach® R10 launch monitor. With a Garmin Golf subscription, golfers can compete with each other at over 42,000 virtual courses and participate in a weekly virtual tournament. The subscription can be purchased through the app. The Garmin Golf app syncs your data with your Garmin Connect™ account.
The Approach R10 uses a three-receiver radar to analyze several metrics like your club path, launch angle, ball speed, and estimated distances and direction.
Garmin Approach R10 Stats:
- Club Head speed
- Club face angle
- Club path angle
- Angle of attack
- Ball speed
- Launch angle
- Launch direction
- Spin axis
- Spin rate
- Apex height
- Smash factor
- Carry distance
- Total distance
- Deviation distance
Garmin Approach R10 Features:
- Golf Courses (Included): Approach R10 comes with 6 E6 Connect Golf Courses and 17 Practice Ranges – iOS only (iPhone & iPad).
- Portable and Lightweight: Work on improving your game anywhere and any time of year. Approach R10 is easy to move from inside your home to the backyard and even to the driving range.
- Indoor and Outdoor Use: Work on improving your game anywhere and any time of year. Approach R10 is easy to move from inside your home to the backyard and even to the driving range.
- See and Hear Your Stats: The included phone mount clips to your golf bag, letting you view and interact with the Garmin Golf™ app on your compatible smartphone between swings. It also provides audible feedback almost instantaneously.
- Battery Life: Spend more time playing between charges with up to 10 hours of battery life.
- Track More Metrics: Work to improve your shot consistency by tracking metrics such as club head speed, ball speed, spin, launch angle, launch direction, smash factor, and more.
- Automatically Record Videos: See and analyze your own swing with video clips that feature your real stats overlaid on each shot.
- 42,000+ Virtual Golf Courses (requires subscription): You and up to three other golfers can likely play your own home course or even a course you’re going to play on your next trip with virtual rounds for more than 42,000 worldwide courses. Take virtual golfing for a test-drive with a free 30-day trial to the Garmin Golf app premium content.
- E6 Connect Compatibility (requires an additional subscription): The E6 Connect library of content is compatible with Approach R10. With E6 Connect, easily play photorealistic courses whenever you want.
- Multiplayer Mode: Available in golf simulation mode, but not in practice/range mode.
- Left- and Right-hand Compatibility: Easily switch from right- to left-handed player without physically moving the unit.
Garmin Golf App Minimum Device Software Requirements:
- iOS 13 or higher
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch
- 7.0 Android Operating System or higher
- Compatible with phones
- Device must natively support Google Play Store
HomeCourse Pro 180 Retractable Golf Simulator Screen
HomeCourse presents a NEW 2021 model – HomeCourse Pro 180 of the famous HomeCourse screen.
- The new model features ballistic-grade material that has replaced the pro-arm netting for extended durability.
- Pro-arms can be used in the standard configuration or open to extend to an ultra-wide 14ft flat projectable area, ideal for projecting a 16:9 ratio – a retrofit kit will be available to purchase for owners of the current model.
HomeCourse Pro 180 Retractable Golf Simulator Screen creates an indoor driving range or golf simulator enclosure at the click of a button, and when you’re done, your room returns to its original form just as easily. It works virtually anywhere: home, office, garage, store or facility and is an ideal teaching, training, and practice tool for golfers and golf instructors. Unprecedented Affordability and a long list of features and benefits put HomeCourse in a category of its own. The sky netting and pro-arms create an enclosure to help contain errant shots, which protects you, your space, and everyone in it. The Screen and Pro Arms are made of ballistic grade material designed to absorb the impact of golf ball hit by a full-swing shot at point-blank distance. The screen flexes at the bottom so the ball can roll back to your feet. HomeCourse is wireless and runs on a lithium-ion battery that operates for months between charges. Mount it on your ceiling or wall. All you need is 8 feet of clearance, and pick the mounting option that works best for you.
When purchasing HomeCourse Pro Screen please consider adding HomeCourse Landing Pad to soften the landing of the golf ball as it drops down from the screen after impact.
If you would like to mount your screen onto a wall we suggest you purchase HomeCourse Wall Mount Kit which works in combination with the ceiling mount (included with your purchase of HomeCourse Pro Screen).
Dimensions & Requirements: The HomeCourse Pro Screen must be installed at approximately 8 1/2 feet from the floor. It’s okay to have a little bit of slack so the ball can roll towards you after you hit it. You can stand as close to the screen as you can where your club won’t hit the ballistic-grade screen or anything behind you (we recommend 10 to 12 feet front to back). Choose a mounting option and you can turn virtually any space that’s 8′ 6″ H x 10′ W x 8′ D into an indoor golf simulator or practice area.
For more information please visit HomeCourse Pro Retractable Golf Simulator Screen >>
HomeCourse Pro Retractable Golf Simulator Screen Installation
The Net Return Pro Golf Turf
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.