Garmin Approach R10 Premium Golf Simulator Package
The Garmin Approach R10 Premium Golf Simulator Package likely refers to a high-quality, comprehensive package that combines the Garmin Approach R10 launch monitor with premium accessories and software to create an advanced home golf simulator experience. This package is designed to offer golf enthusiasts a top-notch, immersive experience with enhanced features and components.
Garmin Approach R10 Premium Golf Simulator Package features The Net Return Simulator Series Net which comes in 3 different widths – 8′ wide, 10′ wide, and 12′ wide (offering almost full-screen coverage). The floating screen eliminates the bounce back on even the hardest shots and withstands the ball speed of up to 225 mph. Massive Side Barriers protect your home from mishits. An additional benefit of having a projection screen is the ability to watch movies or your favorite sports or playing video games on a large screen.
Garmin Approach R10 Premium Golf Simulator Package includes:
- Garmin Approach R10 golf launch monitor
- 6 E6 Connect Golf Courses & 17 Practice Ranges (iOS only)
- The Net Return Simulator Series Net & Screen
- The Net Return Pro Turf
Upgrade your experience by choosing from the additional options above to enjoy better performance with your golf simulator package:
- 10 Wide Bay [+$900] and 12 Wide Bay [+$1400] allow you to enjoy your favorite sport on an even larger screen.
- Fiberbuilt Single-Hitting [+$550], Center-Hitting [+$750], and Center-Hitting Combo [+$2,950] mats are top-of-the-line mats have been engineered to provide the exact same ball flight characteristics as a real grass fairway and virtually eliminate “turf shock” caused by traditional golf mats.
- Optoma EH412STx [+$1,189] and 4K400STx [+$1,999] projectors are designed for small and limited spaces. They allow you to prevent casting your own shadow on the screen when you’re using the golf simulator.
- Projector Mount Kit [+$499] is designed for use with Net Return Simulator Series Net. The Projector Mount Kit connects into the rear of the Simulator Series frame and makes your golf simulator setup portable.
- Optoma Projector Ceiling Mount [+$99] is designed for use with Optoma Short Throw Projectors.
- ProGuard Projector Floor Mount [+$349] allows you to place your projector on the floor instead of mounting it to the ceiling.
Practice with purpose without breaking your bank with Garmin R10 launch monitor. Train more effectively by seeing your shots on a shot dispersion chart, and record video clips of your swing with visual metrics on your smartphone.
The Garmin Golf App allows you to view detailed statistics and shot analyses that are recorded on your Approach® R10 launch monitor. With a Garmin Golf subscription, golfers can compete with each other at over 42,000 virtual courses and participate in a weekly virtual tournament. The subscription can be purchased through the app. The Garmin Golf app syncs your data with your Garmin Connect™ account.
The Approach R10 uses a three-receiver radar to analyze several metrics like your club path, launch angle, ball speed, and estimated distances and direction.
Garmin Approach R10 Stats:
- Club Head speed
- Club face angle
- Club path angle
- Angle of attack
- Ball speed
- Launch angle
- Launch direction
- Spin axis
- Spin rate
- Apex height
- Smash factor
- Carry distance
- Total distance
- Deviation distance
Garmin Approach R10 Features:
- Golf Courses (Included): Approach R10 comes with 6 E6 Connect Golf Courses and 17 Practice Ranges – iOS only (iPhone & iPad).
- Portable and Lightweight: Work on improving your game anywhere and any time of year. Approach R10 is easy to move from inside your home to the backyard and even to the driving range.
- Indoor and Outdoor Use: Work on improving your game anywhere and any time of year. Approach R10 is easy to move from inside your home to the backyard and even to the driving range.
- See and Hear Your Stats: The included phone mount clips to your golf bag, letting you view and interact with the Garmin Golf™ app on your compatible smartphone between swings. It also provides audible feedback almost instantaneously.
- Battery Life: Spend more time playing between charges with up to 10 hours of battery life.
- Track More Metrics: Work to improve your shot consistency by tracking metrics such as club head speed, ball speed, spin, launch angle, launch direction, smash factor, and more.
- Automatically Record Videos: See and analyze your own swing with video clips that feature your real stats overlaid on each shot.
- 42,000+ Virtual Golf Courses (requires subscription): You and up to three other golfers can likely play your own home course or even a course you’re going to play on your next trip with virtual rounds for more than 42,000 worldwide courses. Take virtual golfing for a test-drive with a free 30-day trial to the Garmin Golf app premium content.
- E6 Connect Compatibility (requires an additional subscription): The E6 Connect library of content is compatible with Approach R10. With E6 Connect, easily play photorealistic courses whenever you want.
- Multiplayer Mode: Available in golf simulation mode, but not in practice/range mode.
- Left- and Right-hand Compatibility: Easily switch from right- to left-handed player without physically moving the unit.
Garmin Golf App Minimum Device Software Requirements:
- iOS 13 or higher
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch
- 7.0 Android Operating System or higher
- Compatible with phones
- Device must natively support Google Play Store
The Net Return Simulator Series Golf Net & Screen:
The Net Return™ Simulator Series Golf Net & Screen is a combination of a Net and a Projectable Screen in one great product for the ultimate golf simulator experience in the comfort of your own home. Simulator Series Net is a perfect choice for your home golf simulation setup.
Simulator Series 8 (8′ Wide)
Min Required Space:
12’W x 9’H x 16’D
8’W x 8’10″H x 3’6″D
7’2″W x 8’3″H
|Approximate Projector Mounting Distance: 4’10”|
Simulator Series 10 (10′ Wide)
Min Required Space:
12’W x 9’H x 16’D
10’W x 8’10″H x 3’6″D
9’2″W x 8’3″H
Approximate Projector Mounting Distance: 6’2″
Simulator Series 12 (12′ Wide)
Min Required Space:
14’W x 9’H x 16’D
12’W x 8’10″H x 3’6″D
11’2″W x 8’3″H
Approximate Projector Mounting Distance: 7’5″
For more information please visit The Net Return Simulator Series Golf Net & Screen >>
The Net Return Projector Mount Kit
(compatible only with 8′ wide frame)
The Projector Mount Kit is designed for use with Net Return Simulator Series Net. The Projector Mount Kit connects into the rear of the Simulator Series frame and is completely self-contained. The Projector Mount Kit assembles in less than 15 min. using the Quick Color Connect System and is designed to work with Ultra Short Throw Projector. It comes with a Premier Universal Projector Mount.
- Not compatible with 10′ and 12′ Net. Use it ONLY with the original 8’W Simulator Series Net
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Material: Powder-coated steel
- Maximum extension: 5’9″
- Max Projector Weight on Projector Mount Kit 12 lbs.
The Net Return Simulator Series Golf Net & Screen
Simulator Series 10 & 12 Net Assembly Instructions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.