FlightScope Mevo Plus (Mevo+) Perfectbay Golf Simulator
- Crisp and Clear image providing you with a perfect golf simulation experience.
- You dont want pay more than few thousand dollars for it.
- One of the most affordable full simulator setups (with screen, enclosure, projector, and quality launch monitor).
- A trimmed version of E6 Connect for iOS.
- A Net return Pro withstand ball speeds up to an impressive 250mph.
This post's average rating is: 5
What is FlightScope Mevo Plus (Mevo+) Perfectbay Golf Simulator Studio Package? Is it worth buying for $4999? Reviews and Buying guide
There are many golf simulator packages on the market. But only a few are purchased by people with both higher-budget and lower-budget.
The irony is lower-budget customers are technically tricked to buy the same product bought by the higher-budget customer. This is the result of not knowing enough and falling prey to retailers who just want to sell their products somehow.
Let’s put an end to this. We are discussing a golf simulator package every day, from its pros to cons; most of them are targeted for the budget golfer who is looking for a minimum-budget golf simulator package for regular practice sessions.
FlightScope Mevo Plus (Mevo+) PerferctBay Golf Simulator Studio Package – What’s Included in the package?
- Mevo+ launch Monitor from FlightScope
- FlightScope Practice App
- PerfectBay Golf Hitting Screen and Enclosure
- The Net Return Pro Turf
In Upgrade your experience with,
- Optoma 1080p Short Throw Projector and Projector Mount
- PerfectBay Plus or PerfectBay Wide screens
- Fiberbuilt single-hitting mat or Center-hitting mat
- Optoma Projector ceiling mount
FlightScope Mevo Plus (Mevo+) PerfectBay Golf Simulator Studio Package – FlightScope Mevo+ Golf Launch Monitor
Flightscope introduced this Mevo+ only in 2020 as a successor for its existing Mevo launch monitors.
Like Mevo, this Mevo+ is also using the same Doppler radar concept to measure the ball. Unlike the Mevo, this Mevo+ can do more than its predecessor.
While the Mevo can only collect eight parameters of a golf shot, this Mevo+ can collect more than fifteen such as clubhead speed, ball speed, carry distance, smash factor, horizontal and vertical launch angle, ball spin, spin axis, total ball roll distance, angle of attack, club impact speed, shot shape, Spin Loft, Flight time and apex height.
The Mevo+ is a tiny simulation-enabled golf launch monitor, which comes with 5 pre-installed golf courses, seventeen practice ranges, and an internal camera to align the target easily.
The Mevo+ launch monitor connects through Wi-Fi and it can support The Golf Club 2019.
This Mevo+ launch monitor can work better than the SkyTrak launch monitor in the outdoors.
However, on the indoors, the device needs 16′ length in the play area to operate at its fullest capacity like in the outdoors. With the required length, the Mevo+ can work just fine like SkyTrak.
FlightScope Practice App
The Mevo+ works in coordination with FlightScope’s special mobile app. The FlightScope mobile app takes your game on Mevo+ to the next level by providing real-time shot data almost instantly. The app has an automatic video recording feature to record your swing and replay it in slow motion.
This app is loaded with many skill challenges and other game improvement feature to get your game up seamlessly.
Flightscope Mevo Plus (Mevo+) PerfecBay Golf Simulator Studio Package – PerfectBay Screen and Enclosures
The most authentic home golf simulation experience by shading the screen on the both sides and brings the brightest image possible.
This 5ft deep enclosure provides safety by catching any shots that miss or bounce off the screen.
Swing freely and hit real golf balls into the extremely durable premium golf screen perfectly optimised for 4:3 (PerfectBay and PerfecBay Plus) pr 16:9 (PerfectBay Wide) projection.
Screen Size: 10’Wx7’7″H – Read specification
Screen Size: 11’5″Wx8’5″H – Read specification
Screen Size: 13’Wx7’7″H-Read specification
FlightScope Mevo Plus (Mevo+) PerfectBay Golf Simulator Studio Package – Golf hitting mats
There are great variety of golf mats that will be ideal for your golf practice with Flightscope mevo+ PerfectBay. Check out the below three best, most affordable, high-quality golf mats that will be a perfect fit for your golf simulator setup.
|6'x10' The Net Return Pro Golf Turf|
|The Net Return Pro Turf is 6'Wx10'L providing continuous ball return.
|1 Year Warranty
|The Mevo+ PerfectBay package is included this Mat.
|7'x4' Fiberbuilt Single-Hitting Mat|
|All fiberbuilt mat provide the exact same ball flight characteristics as a real grass fairway, virtually eliminate "turf shock" caused by traditional golf mats, and withstand 300,000 shots on the exact same spot.|
|9'x4' Fiberbuilt Center-Hitting Mat|
|A center-hitting 9'x4' Fiberbuilt mat is designed to accommodate both left and right-handed players. As a real grass fairway, virtually eliminate "turf shock" caused by traditional golf mat, and withstand 300,000 shots on the exact same spot.|
FlightScope Mevo Plus (Mevo+) PerfectBay Golf Simulator Studio Package – Optoma Golf Projector
Optoma projectors are the most popular products in the golf industry. Your impact screen will be full in HD color when you use optoma projector and it will provide you the ultimate indoor golfing experience.
Optoma projector are we called the “Short Throw” projectors, in which designed to cater the full HD golfing experience in small or limited space.
Even though you have plenty of space, the short throw projectors make sense is to avoid casting a shadow on the screen.
You will need a mount the projector that lens is approximately 6’8″ away from the PerfectBay, 7’8″ away from the PerfectBay plus, 6’5″ away from PerfectBay Wide.
Here are the projectors that we recommended,
FlightScope Mevo Plus (Mevo+) PerfectBay Golf Simulator Studio Package – Ceiling Projector Mount
To help you keep your play area free from clutters, the package brings you an option to suspend the projector from the ceiling, with a ceiling mount.
The ceiling mount that is included in this package is capable of titling 30 degrees, up, down, left, and right, and its arm is extendable. So adjusting the projector to the right position would not be as hard as you think.
To connect the projector to PCs or mobile devices, a 25′ long 1080p HDMI cable has been added to the package.
FlightScope Mevo Plus (Mevo+) PerfectBay Golf Simulator Studio Package – Pros
- FlightScope Mevo+ Launch monitor is a great plus because it reduces the whole cost of the package.
- The PerfectBay simulator screen and enclosure is another plus because it is easy to assemble and easy to store even in a duffle bag.
- The total unit is portable.
- It takes only 9′ High x 12′ Wide x 16′ Long room space to set up this package in your house.
FlightScope Mevo Plus (Mevo+) HomeBay Golf Simulator Studio Package – Price
The price of this FlightScope Mevo+ PerfectBay Golf Simulator Studio with 6′ Wx 10’L size The Net Return Pro Turf golf Mat is $4,449.00. Whereas the same package with 7’Wx4’L single hitting fiberbuilt mat is is $5,099.00.
Mevo+ is the ultimate indoor and outdoor launch monitor and simulator that uses patented FlightScope Fusion Tracking technology to provide accurate performance data you can trust.
Mevo+ is integrated with TruGolf (E6 Connect) and comes with ownership of 6 golf courses, 17 ranges, and a mini game powered by E6. This bundle that comes with the purchased of Mevo+ is for iOS only. Customers have the option to purchase additional E6 simulation packages if they want more courses.
Mevo Plus Provides More Data
With Mevo+, you will get shot tracers on every shot. Because of this, Mevo+ makes for a much better indoor launch monitor. Since you can’t see your ball flight with Mevo, using Mevo indoors will mostly consist of dialing-in your distances or working to improve your club speed.
The only major frustration I’ve had with setting up the Mevo Plus has to do with the lack of a Bluetooth connection. The Mevo+ outputs a wifi connection, which you’ll then connect to via your phone or tablet to use the device.
Courses include Aviara, Stone Canyon, Wade Hampton, Sanctuary, Bay Hill, The Belfry, Oslo Golf Club, Panther Lake, Thanksgiving Point, and the Par3 ocean Course (Fantasy course). Additional golf courses can be purchased or subscribed to on mobile and PC at the Apple App store.
The Mevo Plus camera is weatherproof only when properly mounted on the Boost accessory. The weatherproof flap on the back protects the ethernet port and USB ports when closed. When used properly with the Boost accessory, the camera has an IPX4 rating for outdoor rain operation.
Yes, Mevo Start can be used as a webcam with Mac and Windows computers or laptops via a USB connection or the Mevo Wireless Webcam Utility.
The camera battery will last up to 6 hours on a single charge. There are multiple ways to check your level of charge: The indicator lights on the back show 25% per light. When not plugged in you can check these lights by pressing the power button once
BIG MOSS Competitor Pro TW V2 Putting Green
$350.00Rated 0 out of 5Buy Now
- The Big Moss Competitor Pro Series Putting Green allows you to challenge yourself with progressively smaller holes while building confidence in your stroke and aim.
- The TW Series Competitor model comes with 3 holes on each side, allowing you to putt and chip both ways.
- No more bunching or bubbling with the new wrinkle-free rubber backed surface. The heavier mat now lays flat even over carpet.
FlightScope Mevo+ Flex Space (Retractable) Golf Simulator Package
$7,900.00Rated 5.00 out of 5Click here to read more
- A click of button, any room of your house into a beautiful Golf Simulation Driving Range.
- The 180 Screen and Pro-arms absorb the impact of a golf ball hit on the screen.
- Mevo+ comes with 5 E6 Connect Golf Courses and 17 Practice Range for ultimate gaming and entertainment.
- It provides 16 most important data inlcuding club head speed, angle of attact, spin loft, carry distance, smash factor, spin rate, ball speed, vertical launch angle, apex height, flight time, total distance, roll distance, spin axis, horizantal launch angle, lateral landing, shot shape and etc
- Worth for the money
BIG MOSS Michael Breed’s “Let’s Do This!” Training Green
$269.00Rated 0 out of 5Buy Now
- The green is set up for both a right & left handed putting stations
- The unique upgraded backstops on the “Let’s Do This” Green allow for use of The String Drill. This drill allows you to align a string above the intended path of the ball to use for guidance and reference
- As well as targeting and guiding the putting stroke itself. The string drill can be used for both straight and breaking putts.