Fiberbuilt Putting Green
- Fiberbuilt is also making putting greens that count on the durability and stability of driving mats.
- The real feel of an artificial putting green depends on how it resembles the true roll of real grass.
- Fiberbuilt have putting greens in various sizes ranging from 4′ x 10′ to 10′ x 10′. For stability, irrespective of size, they have a well-built rubber base that prevents slipping.
From lag putts, to tap-ins and everything in between, experience the authentic feel of putting without leaving the comfort of your own home with Fiberbuilt’s Putting Greens. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, the Fiberbuilt Putting Green takes up less space compared to other putting greens on the market – practice anytime and enhance your skills! Each mat is constructed with a premium putting surface and a rubber foundation, delivering an authentic roll and exceptional feel underfoot.
Whether you’re looking to add to your home setup or want to putt between calls in the office, there is a size ideal for every use, ranging from 4′ x 10′ to 10′ x 10′. With Fiberbuilt, the short game experience is unbeaten.
Fiberbuilt Putting Green Features:
- Authentic practice experience with true green conditions
- Metal cups for visual targets and authentic sound
- Turf provides realistic check and roll on chip shots
- Runs at stimpmeter speed of 9
- Even and quick setup, with tool-free install
What is Included in the Fiberbuilt Putting Green:
- Putting turf
- Exclusive tool-free modular rubber foundation with easy-lock fasteners