E6 Connect Pebble Beach Resort Package
The E6 Connect Pebble Beach Resort Package likely refers to a premium golf simulation software package that features the renowned Pebble Beach Resort’s golf courses. E6 Connect is one of the leading golf simulation software providers, known for its realistic graphics and extensive course library.
Please Note: E6 Connect Pebble Beach Resort Package requires an active E6 Connect Standard License or E6 Connect Subscription for the same device type.
Pebble Beach Golf Links
|PAR | 72||Yardage | 6828|
The Extraordinary Views: It can be argued that there is no course more famous than Pebble Beach®. With its spectacular views of the ocean, this course has more “signature holes,” than most any course. Whether you are walking with the Pacific Ocean on your left side on the 18th hole or driving from the elevated tee-box on the 7th hole, looking directly at the Pacific Ocean.
- Pebble Beach® has hosted the U.S. Open 5 times. It will host the tournament again in 2019.
- The golf course was designed by Jack Neville and Douglas Grant in 1919.
- Pebble Beach® Golf Course is one of four courses at the Pebble Beach® Resort. The other courses are: The Links at Spanish Bay®, Spyglass Hill®, and Del Monte®.
- The AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am was originally started by Bing Crosby in 1937. Sam Snead won the first tournament, which at the time was 18-holes, and collected his $500 prize money.
- It was here in 1972 that Jack Nicklaus hit one of the most famous golf shots of all time. Nicklaus, in pursuit of a Grand Slam, defiantly hit his One-Iron into gale force winds. The ball bounce once on the green, hit the flag stick, and came to rest within inches of the hole.
- Past US Open Champions: Graeme McDowell (2010), Tiger Woods (2000), Tom Kite (1992), Tom Watson (1982), Lanny Wadkins (PGA Championship – 1977), Jack Nicklaus (1972).
Spyglass Hill Golf Course
Demanding but Fair: Spyglass Hill Golf course is known to humble the most proficient of golfers. Located on the Monterey Peninsula in California, it is considered a sister course with Pebble Beach. This public golf course is available for you to play on E6Golf.
- Designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr.
- Officially opened March 11, 1966.
- It is considered one of the toughest courses on Earth from its Championship Tees.
- Each of the course’s 18 holes was named after a place or character in Robert Louis Stevenson’s Treasure Island including: The Black Spot, Captain Flint, and Long John Silver.
- For over forty years, it has also ranked among the Top 100 courses in America and the world.
The Links at Spanish Bay
A Scotish Style Masterpiece: This week, E6Golf is headed to The Links at Spanish Bay; a Scottish style masterpiece with stunning views of the Pacific Ocean. Often overshadowed by the prestige of Pebble Beach® and Spyglass Hill®, The Links at Spanish Bay® features unforgettable views, incredible play, and a world-class experience. Designed to preserve and protect the native plants, birds, and animals, is every bit as beautiful and challenging as its more famous counterparts.
- The course was designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., Tom Watson, and Sandy Tatum.
- The course was first developed in 1985, and was planned to help protect the native dunes habitat.
- The course was opened on November 5, 1987. Tom Watson, who played the inaugural round, shot a 67. Watson’s score is still the course record.
- Every evening a bagpiper closes the course in Scottish tradition.
- The Links at Spanish Bay is one of the most ecologically sensitive courses in the world; players are asked to drop outside of specific areas to help preserve the native plants, birds, and animals that make the course so special.
E6 Connect Golf Simulator Software
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.