While performing swing in golf, it is necessary golf shoes to have a broader shoe base, so that the player can maintain the balance and cannot fall. This is why that the golf shoes tend to have a larger sole than other athletic shoes that can offer a grip to the feet. Playing a game with the best golf shoes can go a long way, especially for beginners. Some of the best golf shoes that are comfortable and provide the grip to the feet are: –
1. FootJoy Pro/SL: – FootJoy Pro/SL provides superior feel with Fined Tuned Foam for supple cushioning. A perimeter weighted outsole is designed for superior stability which is light in weight.
2. Ecco Cool: – Ecco Cool shoes are made up of luxurious, hydromax treated leather upper that is naturally soft, breathable and strong. It comprises of Gore-Tex Surround technology which makes an advanced air channeling system within the grid-shaped sole structure that provides 360-degree breathability without compromising on waterproof protection so that your feet stay dry and comfortable in all conditions.
3. Adidas Powerband Boa Boost: – These shoes are made with microfiber synthetic leather upper, with a brand new Laceless L6 Boa Closure system to maximize comfort, traction and stability.
4. Under Armour Spieth One: – These shoes have performance enhancing features, including breathability, waterproof uppers that use a single sea to enhance fit, feel and comfort by reducing weight required layers. Rotational Resistance Traction cleats prevent the unwanted rotation of the foot during the swing whereas a dual durometer outsole provides a softer forefoot section for flexibility and a firmer heel section for flexibility and a firmer heel section for stability and support.
5. FootJoy HyperFlex II: – These golf shoes include a specialized exoskeleton combined with a soft and comfortable athletic mesh; these two layers conform to the natural shape of your feet to deliver incredible retention properties. These shoes are equipped with Fined Tuned Foam and an Optimized Performance Stabilizer which provide ultra-soft underfoot cushioning without compromising with lateral support.
6. Sketchers Go Golf Pro II: – Sketchers Go Golf Pro II are made up of leather and synthetic overlay trim. It has H2GO seam seal which makes it waterproof. Dynamic diamond-design traction plate delivers maximum grip along with a low profile, and a quick-release outsole keeps you stable and ready for any golf shot.
7. Nike Lunar Control Vapor: – These shoes have an ‘Articulated Integrated Traction outsole’ which increase the contact points for better traction. It has channels between the teeth like structures help for balance by keeping you lower to the ground.
8. Ecco Cage Pro: – These super lightweight shoes looks good and perform flawlessly. These shoes are waterproof and keep the feet dry while playing. These shoes have an organically structured design which provides stability, and comfort.
9. FootJoy Contour Fit: – These shoes use a Fine-Tuned Foam midsole which is soft and light in weight. It provides you soft cushioning and does not compromise on support and stability.
10. Puma Tour Ignite Disc: –These are lace-fewer shoes that provide a fully custom fit with a micro-adjusting reel system. It quickly adjusts to your feet for a secure fit and makes you feel comfortable. It has ignited foam cushioning that provides golfers comfort and stability.
Click here buy best golf simulator for home.
Click here buy best golf tees for beginners
Click here buy best golf GPS watches for beginners.
Click here buy best golf groove sharpners for beginners.
Click here buy best golf gloves for beginners.