|Top Picks Golf GPS Watch Image||Top Picks Golf GPS Watch brand||Top Picks Golf GPS Watch Pros||Buy Top Picks Golf GPS Watch|
|Garmin Approach S20 Watch||• It accurately measures the yard distance.|
• It has decent features like Auto Shot, Activity Tracking and Club Tracking
• It has a good price tag; easy affordable.
• It has excellent battery life.
The main disadvantage of this GPS watch is its screen and it lacks maps of the entire hole.
|5 / 5 Click here to buy now | Price at rainorshinegolf|
|Bushnell Neo Ion Golf GPS Watch||• It has long life battery.|
• It is easy to use.
• It measures distances to the hole, hazards and even for lay-ups very accurately.
• Easily affordable.
Its main disadvantage of this GPS watch is that it takes a couple of minutes to load the course when we arrived and also the display is limited.
|4.3 / 5 Click here to buy now | Price at rainorshinegolf|
|TomTom Golfer 2 GPS Watch||• It has an excellent cost value.|
• Best looking device.
• Display has plenty of data, presence in a concise and simple way.
• Great battery life and has huge data storage to indulge your analysis.
The main disadvantage of this GPS watch is that it doesn’t come across as ‘golf specific’. The buzzes and alerts are the kinds of stunts it could do without.
|4.2 / 5 Click here to buy now | Price at rainorshinegolf|
|Garmin Approach S6 Watch||• These GPS watches are easy to use.|
• These GPS watches are light in weight, sleek and very well designed.
• The overhead hole maps and aerial views are awesome and the touch screen also works well.
• It is accurate within about 3 yards for concurrent distances.
The main disadvantage of this GPS watch is its cost.
|3.9 / 5 Click here to buy now | Price at rainorshinegolf|
|GolfBuddy WT5 GPS Watch||• It is a slim, trim and noticeable when you wear it on your arm.|
• Display is clear, and the interface is straightforward.
• It is quite accurate shot tracking tool.
• It is simple to use.
The main advantages of this GPS watch are it is little more complex to get the grips.
|3.7 / 5 Click here to buy now | Price at rainorshinegolf|
1. Garmin Approach S6 Watch: – Garmin Approach S6 Watch allows you to pinpoint distances with the help of a touch screen. It also has features like swing strength and tempo training. The main features of the Garmin Approach S6 Watch are: –
HI-RES COLOR TOUCHSCREEN – High-resolution, sunlight readable, glove-friendly, color resistive touchscreen display
SWINGSTRENGTH – Calculates how hard you swing your golf clubs so you can train yourself to swing more consistently
SWINGTEMPO – Calculates the relationship between upswing and downswing and expresses it as a ratio. Battery life up to 20 weeks (watch mode); up to 10 hours (GPS mode)
PINPOINTER – Provides blind shot assistance by pointing you in the right direction when you are unable to see the pin
TOUCH TARGETING – Touch any point on the display, and it shows you the precise distance to that exact spot, whether it’s the fairway, hazard or green.
2. TomTom Golfer 2 GPS Watch: – TomTom Golfer 2 GPS Watch has amazing features such as waterproof, weighing a paltry 2 ounces, comfortable on the arm and a long battery life. It has more amazing features like Auto Shot Detection for scoring, the overview and zoom, accuracy and the display of the data on the screen and is easy to afford. The main features of this GPS watch are: –
Smart shot detection. Automatically detects and records your shots to Show your distance potential and gives insights about your game.
Ultimate round. Creates a virtual summary of your Best holes on a course You’ve played regularly. See your potential as you look at the Best combination of holes you could have played.
Automatic scorecard. Track your Score without worrying about the Pencil. Plus, your shots are recorded and categorized for post-game analysis.
Pre-loaded with full course data of over 40,000 international golf courses.
View unique green and hazard graphics before you take your shot. See precise distances to the Front and back of individual Hazards along with distances to the Front, center and back of the green.
3. GolfBuddy WT5 GPS Watch: – This GPS watch looks pretty sleek, fits nice and has a simple display. It is a good shot tracking tools and is accurate in a couple of yards. The main features of GolfBuddy WT5 GPS Watch are: –
GPS watch with golf features and GPS tracking
Distances to front/center/back of the green provided to improve your golf game
Targets and hazards included to save you strokes
Auto course/hole recognition so you’re ready to go as soon as you get the tee
Dynamic green view feature to provide accurate yardages from every angle of approach
4. Bushnell Neo Ion Golf GPS Watch: – Bushnell Neo Ion GPS Watch is simple and easy to use watch. The main features of this GPS watch are: –
Preloaded with 35,000+ courses in over 30 countries
Long battery life and comfortable dual injected silicone sports band
Auto course recognition and auto hole advance with easy-to-read front, back and center distances
Up to 4 hazard or layup distances per hole and a distance calculator and integrated step counter
Legal for Tournament play and comes with a One-year limited Warranty.
5. Garmin Approach S20 Watch: – Garmin Approach S20 watch has Auto Shot feature with which it can easily track, map and analyze your shots. Its battery life is excellent. The main features of the Garmin Approach S20 Watch are: –
Gift Box includes: Garmin Approach S20 (Black) Golf GPS Watch, USB Charging Cable, PlayBetter A/C Wall & Car Charge Adapters & Garmin GPS Carrying Case packed in a Black Gift Box with Decorative Red Crinkle Paper and a Red Bow!
Preloaded worldwide courses (over 40,000 courses worldwide) and free lifetime course updates
AutoShot Feature: The round analyzer auto-records shot distances to provide post-round analysis without having to input and extra data while you play.
Activity Tracking: The S20 keeps track of your steps, calories burned, distance, time of day, and sleep. It also features a move bar to alert you to stay active.
Compatible with Garmin TruSwing Golf Swing Analyzer: get all the data collected from Garmin’s TruSwing displayed right on your wrist with the Approach S20!
Click here to buy best golf tees for beginners.
Click here to buy best golf simulator for home.