A golf gloves are used to make you grasp greater control of your clubs and offers a great grip while swinging. You might have seen golfers wearing golf gloves in one hand only while playing. The first thing you need to determine is which hand to wear a glove on. Golf glove is worn to your top hand as it relates to your grip. This means that the right-handed golfers wear a left-hand glove and the left-handed golfers wear a right handed glove. We are providing you ten best gloves; the choice is yours’ which one you wanted to have.
1. Callaway Tour Authentic: –
Callaway Tour Authentic gloves are made up of lightweight, breathable compression fabric for the back of the hand and a vented. It has an elastic opening at the cuff to keep it tight. Perforation on fingers and thumb provide moisture reduction enhance grip and feel.
2. FootJoy StaSof: – These gloves provide optimum feel, moisture management, and grip through its advanced performance leather. So that it can perform well in all weather conditions and grips better as it becomes as moist during play.
3. TaylorMade Tour Preferred: – These gloves are made up of soft tech leather for a soft feel. It has perforation holes that enhance breathability, a contoured fit wrist lining and Stretch fit tab adjustment as well as a moisture wicking wristband.
4. Ping Sensor Tour: – These gloves are made up of soft, lightweight leather. These gloves are made up by Sensor Cool technology in the wristband and pr-curve fingers for a natural fit and feel. Perforation in fingers provides breathability while a perforated Velcro closure helps ventilation.
5. Nike Dri-Fit-Tech: – These gloves also have perforations in the fingers and back hand that provides breathability, moisture management and an increased range of motion. These gloves are made up of the premium Cabretta leather tanning process which offers a soft, supple feel and excellent grip.
6. Sixon Cabretta Leather: –
These gloves are made up of premium quality Cabretta leather which fit and feel. These gloves along with Lycra knuckle inserts positioned across the knuckles provide flexibility with a comfortable fit.
7. Footjay SciFlex Tour: – These gloves have Taction2 APL leather in the palm and fingers which improve grip and enhance moisture management. Cool MicroVent FiberSof material is located in the back of the hand which helps in enhancing breathability and feel.
8. Wilson Staff FG Tour: – These gloves are made up of extra-thin Cbyssinian Cabretta leathers. It is made up with Tack Teck tanning process which helps in complete feel and control. It also boasts a 3M Scotchguard leather protection for extra softness.
9. Titleist Players: – Titleist Players Glove uses the finest Cabretta leather to provide the thinnest feel and most consistent fit. Perforation in the fingers and small vents between fingers enhance breathability.
10. Kasco Palm Fit: – The Palm Fit Glove have a non-stitch design that helps to generate extra distance, whereas non-slip pads at the tip of the thumb and the base of the palm maintain consistency and increase the glove’s durability after each round.
Click here to buy best golf simulator for home.