4′ x 7′ Golf Mat by Fiberbuilt
The 4′ x 7′ Fiberbuilt Single Sided Studio Mat is perfect for your at home simulator, for hitting into any golf net or for any home setup. Fiberbuilt golf mats allow you to practice hitting while keeping your ball flight numbers as close to real fairway grass as possible.
With all Fiberbuilt products there is no club bouncing off the turf which results in a reduced risk of injury. Fiberbuilt grass is the only artificial golf hitting surface that allows golfers to swing down and through with their irons, giving the golfer pure ball contact and the truest feel of the fairway.
Fiberbuilt grass has been specifically engineered for durability, and will withstand over 300,000 swings before it shows any wear.
Fiberbuilt Golf Mat Includes:
- Rubber foundation frame
- 4′ x 1′ Fiberbuilt Grass Panel
- 4′ x 4′ Stance Turf
- 4′ x 2′ Spacer Turf
- 4 Tee Holes
- Fiberbuilt Performance Turf Stance Mat and Spacer
- Mat Assembly Instructions
Fiberbuilt 4′ x 7′ Golf Mat Features:
- Supports Both Photometric & Doppler Based Launch Monitors
- Proprietary Nylon Fiber Grass
- Very Durable: 300k Swing Guarantee
- High Performance
- Sturdy Foundation
- Allows Tee Placement Anywhere